Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if you opt for A/D, whether you can switch collections for the 2nd shipment?  There are scents I haven't tried yet in each collection that interest me.  And what does "birthday" smell like -- I presume birthday cake?

Esteemed Contributor

@Lynnster67 In the past you have always been able to switch with Auto-Renewal but don't quote me for sure on upcoming TSVs, there are a few scents I would like to be able to preview before committing to a large purchase, I so wish they would send out samples to preview in outgoing packages, but the cost is probably too high that would impact the bottom line?

Occasional Contributor

Since the first 2 shipments leaned toward  a vanilla scent, would guess you're pobably right; somewhat sweet vanilla.  :-)

Super Contributor

I would guess the My Birthday Treat scent smells like vanilla/Funfetti cake.

Something definitely vanilla based!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie's May 27 TSV - What is in it Please?

I don't see anyone mention what is in the TSV.  I was hoping for unscented body butter...

Honored Contributor

The TSV is 8 four ounce body butters. The choice is either a set of customer favs, or new and exclusive. One of the scents in the new and exclusive is birthday treat. I like Josie's products, but she is offering so many scents all at once, and I have not cared for her last several body butter scents. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Tissyanne, 

TSV price please?  And does it come with an unscented collection?

Esteemed Contributor

It's the 26th of May.

Honored Contributor

Cat Very Happy@Lynnster67,   If you don't already know you can change to whatever scents you want on the A/D.  

kindness is strength