Regular Contributor
Does anyone find it in poor taste that she was Skype from the south of France? I think her assistant could've filled in. With the pandemic...people sick and unemployed I think it was insensitive. Opinions?
Honored Contributor

If she’s been living/vacationing in France then she should stay there and be safe. 

Honored Contributor

@erichu - I may be mistaken, but I think she is there because she and her husband want all of their children together. Her stepson is a citizen of another country (maybe France) and would not be allowed in the US at this time. 

Regular Contributor
That makes sense. It was just my gut reaction.
Respected Contributor
@erichu..I love Josie , but my 1st reaction was that it wasn’t cool and a lil insensitive. I believe she’s been there for about 3-4 weeks also. She traveled there about the 2nd wk of March I had remembered her Asst saying. I guess she got stuck there w/ the international Covid crises + non flying planes. She mentioned today she is not w/her daughters either. They must be back home in PA or Cali. She should have just had her Asst do the airing, so people wouldn’t comment about her being in France. Josie did mention today along w/not having her daughters there “ that it was a long story”.Lol. Josie is very free spirited. She had great deals on today!
Esteemed Contributor

OMG

Not at all.... 

Honored Contributor

No, I don't think it was in poor taste at all.  France has COVID-19 as well, and she is isolated there with her family.  I believe she was already there, so she wouldn't have been able to fly out anyway.  

Respected Contributor

I am not scolding you. Truly. You feel what you feel.

I would just like people to let us each do the best that we can. We don't know what another person's circumstances or thought process is.

As far as JM why would it matter where she was doing her job from? Why would it be better for the world if her assistant do do her job? 

She has a business that she is able to do. It employs people. We need to keep as many businesses running as possible.

She provides products that people, may not NEED, but still want & should be able to buy.

So I would like to ask each of us to be kind. Let others do the best that they can. Do the best that you can in your world, even if your world isn't in the South of France. 

My world is in Ohio. It is beautiful in Ohio today. The sun is shining. The grass is green. The flowers are starting to come out. The trees are budding. Squirrels are running around. There are 4 deer out in the field with my horse & miniature donkey.

Thanks for providing things to think about & talk about!

Valued Contributor

I wasn't focused on where Josie was because I was trying to figure out if Kerstin had a cami under that VERY low cut shirt.

I wish I could wear something like that. Well, I could, but it would not be pleasing to the eyes! ;-)

Respected Contributor

She said they were there taking care of her stepson and her daughter were with their father.