Occasional Contributor

I can only use Unscented, so I had to pass. Love the jars so I get every bit of product out, then I repurpose the jars. I only buy her Unscented Body Butter, regular Argan Oil and the Milk serum which I love and have enough for a year.

Wish for the cheek gelee' and the Argan Nourish & Protect Balm in the 4.6 oz tin to come back again some day. 

Frequent Contributor

This has nothing to do with Josie's TSV, but I have always used her argan oil in the past.  This time I tried Beekman 1802 Facial Oil, and I love it.  The absorption is much better on my skin and the price point is a lot cheaper.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie maran TSV?

[ Edited ]

Quite a lot of bad reviews on Josie's TSV tube body butters.  Comments ranging from the packaging to the scents themselves.

It seems that "pretty gift box that would be great to give as a gift" was actually delivered just as it is.  No outer packaging.  So it arrived in many instances beat up badly, and with the packing slip adhered to it.  Plus, everyone knows what you ordered.

For a 10-year anniversary, I thought it was a very disappointing TSV, and nothing else exciting on her day either.

Her body butters are the one product I absolutely love, in unscented.  I'll stick with the jars when I need more. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Quite a lot of bad reviews on Josie's TSV tube body butters.  Comments ranging from the packaging to the scents themselves.

It seems that "pretty gift box that would be great to give as a gift" was actually delivered just as it is.  No outer packaging.  So it arrived in many cases beat up badly, and with the packing slip adhered to it.  Plus, everyone knows what you ordered.

For a 10-year anniversary, I thought it was a very disappointing TSV, and nothing else exciting on her day either.

Her body butters are the one product I absolutely love, in unscented.  I'll stick with the jars when I need more. 

@Caaareful Shopper , mine was packed inside of another box. I haven't opened all the scents yet, but I am very satisfied. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate   That sounds SO much better!  I'm glad you got better packaging delivered and like the scents.

New Contributor

Hi, 

I have not had a problem with them drying out. I always keep the little undercap  on the color sticks along with the bigger cap, maybe that's what helps!

Frequent Contributor

I know this is early but does anyone have any info on Josies upcoming TSV on May 18?  
I am hoping for her pro retinol body butter and her pro retinol eye cream. I have tried both from Sephora and really like the results. 

Frequent Contributor
Honored Contributor

@BrookShop200 wrote:
The TSV is up: https://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Argan-Milk-%26-Resurfacing-Serum-Dynamic-Duo.product.A393595.html

nothing I need

I bought the body serum last week on b1g1

so I am OK for a while

Contributor