Contributor

I use Josie Maran's website do not order from QVC.  No shipping and I always receive 3 samples I chose.

Honored Contributor

I don't think this is a good deal for a TSV. I paid $52.00 for a 19oz tub of body butter.  This is only 4 oz more and it's $8.00 more. Where is the big special value?

This is an easy pass for me.  I don't want 10 small tubes and I don't want a bunch of random scents.  I want to pick my own scent because I'd only want unscented or vanilla.      

Honored Contributor

I would have purchased if she had a set of all unscented.  I have tried several of Josie's scents in the past, but do not like them.  I have only purchased Unscented for several years now.  So no sale for me today.

Respected Contributor
I just watched her show w/ Carolyn + prior to that at Shawns show @ midnite. I’m not interested in TSV for similar reasons that @Lipstickdiva has said. Also, all the promoting of her 10 yr anniversary in commercials all week long + she sure doesn’t have any great deals or free s+ h. Maybe they’ll be something tonite, but it should have been a little something in each show.
Regular Contributor

I just saw the presentation for TSV.  I use lots of Josie products, many I restocked during January.  Don't need the TSV.

However, I would like someone to address the issue with the color sticks drying out - happened with every one I have ever purchased over the years.  This being her 10th anniversary, perhaps Josie could speak of this during one of her many airings today.  Customers have stated they throw them away, some used some never used.  Please do something about this.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor
@DeniseInPa... Interesting about the color sticks. I’m not a frequent user of her color sticks, so I can’t comment on that issue. It will be interesting to see if she addresses in the presentations today..so far the anniversary shows seem to be (sort of) alot of fluff..
Trusted Contributor

I agree with another poster....I would have purchased if all Unscented. Not interested in trying scents.

Frequent Contributor

I was checking on AMazon and they have many pure Argan oil for alot less.   Wondering how can it be that much different.

Respected Contributor

@clove4 wrote:

I was checking on AMazon and they have many pure Argan oil for alot less.   Wondering how can it be that much different.

Same thing.  Josie's prices are much higher than they should be.  Cant stand this phony.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks  for your answer, just wondering what others thought.    Have you tried any others?