Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Won me over Again!

I didn't plan on purchasing either, but when Leah said one usually costs $53, I thought I had to get it! I usually go through one in the winter months and this is the only thing that works on my dry skin in Michigan winters. Great value, for sure!

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama   I have body lotions by Fresh with vitamins included in the lotion.

kindness is strength
Contributor

I am with you! Wasn't planning on ordering a thing because I had body butters the minis from Josie, but I couldn't resist the today only mega size body butter! Got it in creamy mint.Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@LittleT wrote:

I am with you! Wasn't planning on ordering a thing because I had body butters the minis from Josie, but I couldn't resist the today only mega size body butter! Got it in creamy mint.Smiley Happy 

@LittleT   I haven't tried the Creamy Mint, but I think Josie was saying that it was her new favorite. 

You will have to let us know how you like it.  I'm always up for trying a scent I haven't tried.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LittleT wrote:

----------------

I wasn't planning to buy either but had clicked on the TSV.  But when I saw the price for the jumbo size, I changed and bought two - mint and lemon - for me and DD!!!   

I really like Josie's butters.  Of all the products I have tried, it works the best on me.  Really like that the butter goes right into my skin...no yucky, sticky feel or many minutes of rubbing it in.

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@LittleT wrote:

----------------

I wasn't planning to buy either but had clicked on the TSV.  But when I saw the price for the jumbo size, I changed and bought two - mint and lemon - for me and DD!!!   

I really like Josie's butters.  Of all the products I have tried, it works the best on me.  Really like that the butter goes right into my skin...no yucky, sticky feel or many minutes of rubbing it in.

@corita   I feel the same way.  After years and years of trying every lotion, every cream imaginable, Josie's body butters work the best for me.  I'm old and my skin is what I refer to as "crispy". Smiley LOL  I never want to miss a good deal on her body butters.  

Respected Contributor

@LittleT 

Love JM Whipped body butters.  The best by far.

I had to try the TDO in Creamy Mint too.  Excited to receive.

Respected Contributor

Hilarious....    So, you should try the scent only if and because you have stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? LOL

It's a nice scent- reminds me of the islands.... ahhh...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Hilarious....    So, you should try the scent only if and because you have stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? LOL

It's a nice scent- reminds me of the islands.... ahhh...

@Tinkerbell3  There was nothing in my reply to suggest you try the scent "only if and because" of my memory.  I like to have a scent that evokes wonderful memories of an experience I've enjoyed.  I'm guessing your memory is of "the islands." Ahhhhh LOL  

But, I'm happy that you found my reason for liking the scent "hilarious" and just think how happy it made you to give such a condescending reply.  

Occasional Contributor

The mint body butter is to die for.