Occasional Contributor

Josie TSV such a let down

[ Edited ]

Well the TSV is up... 2 large body butters.

Half of the scents arent even available.

What a let down!
The last few Beauty TSVs have been like this... It is almost as if they just ened to get rid of old stock.

This is her anniversary too! You would think we would get something better than that!

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie TSV such a let down

@Riddlebox   Maybe more scents will be offered during the presentation. I just ordered from her site so I don't need any more right now, but I'm always tempted. Smiley LOL  I love the vanilla pear scent, I think it's called, but it's not available even on her site. Smiley Sad  

Respected Contributor

Josie's 10th QVC anniversary is in January of next year. Perhaps the bigger TSV is scheduled for January 2021.

Honored Contributor

That's odd!!!!  Josie/Q are calling 13.5 oz super sized?   confused.gif

I have 2 jars of the 19 oz size which Josie/Q called super sized.  What is it now, "super jumbo." Smiley LOL

I think you are right Riddlebox.  Josie/Q are cleaning out their shelves of over stocked/can't sell/limited/no longer making, etc. stuff.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I was disappointed also.  

Respected Contributor

I was also disappointed.  I have so many jars of this stuff which will probably last me a very long time so this is a pass for me.

Contributor

I like the butter but I don't like buying a jar that's half full!
Regular Contributor

I'm done with supersizes and easy pay.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I have 2 jars of the 19 oz size which Josie/Q called super sized.  What is it now, "super jumbo." Smiley LOL

I think you are right Riddlebox.  Josie/Q are cleaning out their shelves of over stocked/can't sell/limited/no longer making, etc. stuff.

@Mz iMac   Josie's 19oz. is called mega size, not super sized.  Smiley Happy

But agree, it seems like they are cleaning out inventory before the January anniversary TSV.

Super Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I was thinking the same thing on the sizes and totally agree that this is old merchandise being pushed out the door. Saves me $$.