Regular Contributor
What is TSV on Monday? Anyone knows?
Respected Contributor

Last week she and Jane said there was a 10 month wait! LOL!

Contributor

A455155 available in single and AD

Josie Maran Argan Milk Age Beautifully 3 pc Hydrate & Protect Routine

Super Contributor
Choosing a scent is always so hard. I’ve never tried Josie’s vanilla bean. The last lavender body butter scent I did not like but I love lily of the valley.
Regular Contributor

I ordered the TSV this morning in the lavender. It was in stock.. when I look at the order status it says advance order. But on the order page it still says in stock. What gives?

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV this morning a few minutes after the show with Carolyn. I have yet to receive the order confirmation in my order status or by email.  So something is up with their computers.  I realize that sometimes order confirmations are delayed since this has happened to me before.

Valued Contributor

Maron???  Her last name is Maran!

Honored Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

I ordered the TSV this morning in the lavender. It was in stock.. when I look at the order status it says advance order. But on the order page it still says in stock. What gives?

@Cwoldie   "Available" and "Advanced Order" can be the same thing. All orders are scheduled to ship out in March.

It's not the same thing as Waitlisted or Backordered.

Trusted Contributor

I have never used any of Josie's products, but I see on Facebook a lot of women like them. However, viewing the before and after photos, I see no difference or hardly any difference to make me want to invest $80 in these products. Can anyone want to try to convince me to try them?