Contributor
Does anyone know what the next tsv is?
Regular Contributor
January 29
Frequent Contributor

@Cowpatty22 Josie did an Instagram live yesterday and she said her TSV on January 29th would be the Face Milk, the new Body Milk, Face Butter and Body Butter, on scent choices of Unscented or Apricot Vanilla Smiley Happy 

I personally can’t wait! So happy for a TSV without the oil in it! And I’ve been wanting to try the new body milk, so glad I can try it in a kit of things I already need! 

Honored Contributor

That's a nice set but I'm out.

I did not care for her face butter at all.  I love her body butter but the face butter left my skin feeling dry, which makes no sense at all.  

I have no experience with her face milk or body milk but I just ordered some JM products from this past weekend visit so I'm good.   

Contributor
Thanks, I'm not sure if I'm going to get. Wonder how long the body milk will last.
Respected Contributor

I love her products.....will definitely order this one.

Honored Contributor

Since tomorrow is Josie'sTSV day, I wonder if she'll introduce her new Skin Dope tomorrow on air as well.  It's already available to purchase on qvc.com, but it has yet to have a presentation.

Frequent Contributor

I received my TSV from Josie today and was really disappointed. Both the butters looked like someone had taken a big scoop out of them. Promptly returned it.

Honored Contributor

mine looked like that too , it's from shipping. the containers are not filled to the top with product, there has to be some space 

Frequent Contributor

The top on one of the jars was dented up also. Believe me these jars had plenty of space.