Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Upcoming TSV

@Teddixat wrote:
@dylanfan. I have always wanted to try her Milk so this does look like a good deal. I need a night cream too so I just may opt in

I love the milk and the divine drip, think it is worth it just for those 2 products which would cost $111 if you bought both

Respected Contributor

I decided to purchase this TSV. It’s an incredible deal. I love the sleeping nectar, the milk, excited to try the new serum and mascara which is new for me. 

Honored Contributor

@JesssMe   I didn't care for her body butter either.  Will not purchase again.  (I like Perlier, Korres and Skinn.  I haven't ordered Beekman yet.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered on auto delivery.  My last shipment of last year's iteration of this kit (milk, face butter, argan oil, and mascara) is going out in a few days.  I love all of those products and am looking forward to trying the resurfacing serum and the divine drip.

I am a huge JM body butter fan, use it almost every day.  

I saw a friend for lunch a few weeks ago who I hadn't seen in several months.  It was a hot afternoon and I was wearing a tank top and my friend (who doesn't pass out compliments easily) told me that my skin looked beautiful.  THANKS JOSIE!!

Oh, and P.S. - I put some of the JM mascara on first thing this morning, went to the gym, then mowed my yard, then went for a 3 mile walk, and checked my face in the mirror when I came in for lunch, and none of the mascara had flaked under my eyes.

Cat Happy

Super Contributor

The divine drip is a must have for winter, my skin gets so dry and the divine drip is the best for dry winter skin

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I ordered on auto delivery.  My last shipment of last year's iteration of this kit (milk, face butter, argan oil, and mascara) is going out in a few days.  I love all of those products and am looking forward to trying the resurfacing serum and the divine drip.

I saw a friend for lunch a few weeks ago who I hadn't seen in several months.  It was a hot afternoon and I was wearing a tank top and my friend (who doesn't pass out compliments easily) told me that my skin looked beautiful.  THANKS JOSIE!!

Oh, and P.S. - I put some of the JM mascara on first thing this morning, went to the gym, then mowed my yard, then went for a 3 mile walk, and checked my face in the mirror when I came in for lunch, and none of the mascara had flaked under my eyes.

Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALot @I use the mascara as a primer.  Then I use my regular mascara on top.  It work for me that way.  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Cat Happy

@QueenDanceALot @I use the mascara as a primer.  Then I use my regular mascara on top.  It work for me that way.  

@nyc1 

Funny you should mention that.  I did that Friday and yesterday and it works really well!

Contributor

I was wondering if my skin had changed in an off way since the Body Butter started seeming so greasy. It doesn’t absorb the way it used to absorb for me.
Contributor

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Cat Happy

That is a really great idea @nyc1 .

Thank you!