Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Upcoming TSV

I was just watching Josie and Leah, I like them both, but they keep saying that you can’t get the resurfacing serum anywhere. Sephora has it online and in stores near me. I wish they wouldn’t say things that clearly aren’t true. 

Respected Contributor

@Allieoh wrote:

I was just watching Josie and Leah, I like them both, but they keep saying that you can’t get the resurfacing serum anywhere. Sephora has it online and in stores near me. I wish they wouldn’t say things that clearly aren’t true. 

@Allieoh:  I was just about to post this same thought.  I wanted to read reviews on this before buying and yes, it is available with Sephora.  That being said, it is $70.00 just for this product so the TSV is a great deal.  I love the Argon Milk and the Night cream.  Probably will give the mascara away,

Super Contributor

@Allieoh wrote:

Sandra kept repeating it last night, Josie kind of looked uncomfortable when Sandra kept saying it and didn't say anything.  Think she knew Sephora carried it.  I think it is a good deal, they don't need to lie to sell it

Respected Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

@Allieoh wrote:

Sandra kept repeating it last night, Josie kind of looked uncomfortable when Sandra kept saying it and didn't say anything.  Think she knew Sephora carried it.  I think it is a good deal, they don't need to lie to sell it

I was just thinking the same thing! They should use the price as the selling point, it’s a very good value. She is selling it in her own website for goodness sake! These QVC people have created their own “alternative facts” LOL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Now Alberti is going on and on with the same false statement.  I cannot believe they are allowed to do this.

Occasional Contributor

Have to remember they are paid to sell the products, just like someone on a commercial selling cars or any other product. Them being very likable helps in believing what they say. And I do like most of them and enjoy watching them, but I try to keep in mind what their job is.

Frequent Contributor

There are many, many folks in sales who do very well without lying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dylanfan. I have always wanted to try her Milk so this does look like a good deal. I need a night cream too so I just may opt in
Esteemed Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends. They get away with it just like everybody else who sells their products on tv or online or wherever
Esteemed Contributor

@Allieoh. Everyone in sales embellishes