Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Upcoming TSV

Nice set, just in time, running out of the divine drip.

Trusted Contributor

I currently use the whipped argan oil moisturizer can anyone tell me the difference between that and the divine drip cream, please?

Honored Contributor

@dylanfan wrote:

Nice set! I will buy

Me too!

Honored Contributor

Preordered TSV: Love DD! Wonderful opportunity try the other items. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm a squirrel lover, too!! Do you mean Josie's face butter? You use that in the morning and Divine Drip Argan Oil and Honey Sleeping Nectar at night-which is in the T.S.V. It's a little bit thicker and richer with a peach tint to it.

Josie also makes Divine Drip. You can use that as a body moisturizer or sometimes I use it as a neck cream. It's great for dry, cracked heels, too.

I look forward to seeing Josie!

Honored Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

Josie's whipped body butter is so greasy, I will use what I have and buy no more.  Beekman1802 is far superior IMO.

I totally disagree.  I just recently bought her super size body butter again and am using it and it is not greasy at all.  I have been using her body butters for several years and have seen no change in the formula.

You do not need a lot.  You definitely can overdo it.  

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I currently use the whipped argan oil moisturizer can anyone tell me the difference between that and the divine drip cream, please?

@Squirrel Lover, if you mean the face butter, that isn't as dense or thick as the Divine Drip face and neck cream.  I have used the face butter in the past as my nightime cream because I like SPF in my daytime moisturizer.  However, the face butter just wasn't for me.  After about an hour, for some reason my face felt dry and parched.

I bought the Divine Drip face and neck cream and I love it.  It's a little thicker/heavier but not at all greasy.  I use that as my face and neck cream at night.  I am on my second jar of it.

I also really like the Divine Drip for the body for super dry areas like elbows and the backs of my arms.    

Frequent Contributor

I use the unscented body butter often as a facial moisturizer and love it that way!  My skin loves it.  I have recently started using the divine drip at night and I like it also

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I love the face milk, so based on that and your recommendations for the DD, I ordered it!  Happy she did not put Argan Oil in this package as she often does.  It was too oily for me.

Thanks for the information!

Valued Contributor

Dr. Denese is awesome, using her product for years.