Super Contributor

I changed my next order to unscented.  You have to go to edit by the "next shipment".  Im not crazy about the chamomile lavender but the scent does not linger so I will keep it, but my next shipment will be unscented.

Trusted Contributor

I don't agree that this stuff smells like Noxema. That's an insult to Noxema. I don't know what it smells like, but I know it stinks. Thinking of exchanging for unscented but not sure if the other products are worth the trouble. Will try for awhile and decide.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I've found that with some of the body butters I order, it '''appears''' to be full to the top of the jar - when in fact, there is an '''air pocket'' that when you go down far enough to get to it and the  air pocket ''pops'', then you lose about half of your jar of body butter.  VERY DECEIVING !  Not to happy about that.  The QUALITY CONTROL  department needs to check into that....I don't like paying for AIR !

The products are sold by weight, not by volume. You are not paying for air, you are paying for the product that's in the jar.

Super Contributor

bellini, how did you change the next shipment? On this TSV auto-delivery it shows that you can't change the future shipments to a different scent.

If you were able, let me know.

Thanks.

Contributor

I am not bellini but in order to change scent - go to your order status link - click on auto-delivery orders - find Josie order - click edit shipment - and go from there.  I just changed mine and had no problems.  HTH>

Super Contributor

This is what mine shows. 

If you'd like to make changes to all shipments of this plan, click on the edit links below. For additional information, please reference our FAQ page.

A308709 • A-D Josie Maran Argan Anti-Aging 4-pc System Auto-Delivery

Quantity:1 
Edit Quantity 

Options: Honey Chamomile

Why can't I edit this? 

Will not let me change the scent.???

Super Contributor

You'll have to call customer service to change it. That's what I have to do with another Josie TSV I have on auto-delivery. You can even do the Live Chat option if you want, just have the order number ready.

Trusted Contributor

Are the future shipments the same scent as the first? I know sometimes it changes with each order. I surely don't want another shipment of the stinky one that came in the first one. 

Honored Contributor

I definitely smell the Camomile in the body butter and hardly any lavender.  Josie needs to step up in the scent department with more true scents.  I found the body butter to be sticky which is unusual but as it dissipated, the stickiness wore off.  I decided to return.  The lip butter does NOT heal the lips but rather just makes them feel good.  I had to get my Zum shea butter lip protector instead.  The only good thing in the kit is the Argan Milk.  The other Honey drip is just what it says "DRIP."   Does nothing but make my skin soft -- not impressed.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@yellow dogswrote:

First time I ordered anything from Joise Maran and not happy with the TSV.  The body butter jar wasn't full, at least 1 to 1 1/2" from the top of the jar.  On the set it is always filled to the top.  I agree I don't like the smell either so mine is going back.

on the set I think they fill it to the top so the host and rep can constantly dip their fingers in it for the camera.  If if was 1 inch below would be hard for the camera to see.

try weighing the jar