Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

My order was sitting "In Process" for several days.

When I checked this morning, it is now on "Backorder".

So, why did the order go through initiallly when they did not have enough stock?

Anyone else's order change to Backorder?

@    @flickerbulb<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!

Hello flickerbulb,

I certainly did NOT hear -{ it's on back order}, even though it sold out very soon.

I did, however, call and I spoke with a somewhat CONFUSED customer service representative that knew very little about the product ..only some information from what a young person might read from a page, to inform.

All I wanted was the Argan milk, so fortunately I did some research and have the large milk on AD.

When (usually) a beauty product sells out, as this JM whatever -due to ITS availability of so many nutseeds, THEY, QVC, should NEVER- NEVER tell the customer it's a back order when there is NO PRODUCT! 

Other products in beauty, etc. ` (almost anything) usually will ****mass produce****, and have it to you very soon.

I have been on a waiting LIST 1 time, then told ....something close to we can't obtain or no longer sold. Sloppy!

Apparently, from what I was told, 20,000 today kits were sold very early 4 days earlier.

Not buying without hearing the content, any scents.

I tried to listen to the video ______" but the audio was garbled" ..so I had no idea what she was presenting as she sat on someone's bed, maybe hers? Sloppy marketing, Xs2

I was to order 2 kits:

PRESALES ````-presales must be something very new and I, for one find this marketing Not Fair.

"I did BELIEVE this was NOT 100% fair to everyone else, but have the milk, as mentioned".

"So naturally her [[ whatever supply]] was bought {{UP}} before others had a chance to purchase, especially the UNscented". That is your answer. They fouled up big time!

N A E S

I, now, do not waste time, nor do I have the time, to wait around for my best used product; I'll go elsewhere. I found this tactic very sloppy and unacceptable.

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@Bestdressed

I also ordered the Vanilla Pear. I am not too confident that they will actually fill the orders!

They must have oversold them. They have computers that monitor the numbers and still can't figure it out!

@flickerbulb .... My order is now in process ... Check your status ... hopefully your order is too!Heart

Occasional Contributor

I also ordered during the day (Vanilla Pear) when it seemed like there was plenty of stock for all choices. Mine was in process and now says back ordered. I've never experienced this with any TSV before. Maybe QVC needs an upgrade on their computer calculating amount of product available?? Am going to wait a while and see if the product finally ships, but this is strange. This is my first Josie Maran purchase. Is this a common thing with her products?

Trusted Contributor

I've had this happen with other items such as shoes & bras. Once I ordered a bra 2:00 and the next day they told me it was sold out.  On some shoes, after the TSV ended, suddenly they had my size and color I wanted available, too. I also have wondered if they count on cancellations by past percentages or what?

Contributor

Question:

Hi, I recieved my order and there wasn't a seal on the body butter. I'm just wondering if anyone else got a sealed product. I'm pretty sure the last body butter I ordered was sealed. It looks different too which is why i'm concerned.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

@slt79 wrote:

Question:

Hi, I recieved my order and there wasn't a seal on the body butter. I'm just wondering if anyone else got a sealed product. I'm pretty sure the last body butter I ordered was sealed. It looks different too which is why i'm concerned.  

Hi. No, there is no seal on the body butter. Previous jars had a while seal to you had to peel off. You will also note, that the body butter is not filled anywhere to the top. Mine looked like 1/3 of the jar was missing. I need to call customer service because this is ridiculous.

I tried the milk once...and I don't know that it is very moisturizing. Guess I'll try it tonight.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi

@StraytoStay

Oh oh yes I forgot Josies TSV with the 4oz body butters! There are so many winning scents in there, I just love them. Yes I agree 4oz is the perfect size! Yes AZ is so beautiful, but it is dry. Thank goodness for Josie! Smiley Happy

So I ordered the TSV in Anniversary Blend but it’s still sitting in Hodgkins! Lol Has anyone received theirs yet and can describe the scent and if you like it? Seems to be a lot of negative reviews on this scent on QVC. 

Also, Josie said in one of her videos for this TSV that Vanilla Pear will never be sold at QVC again, and I wonder why?

I did receive my Peppermint Bark kit with the hand cream and scrub, etc and I love the smell, but the body butter is the same plasticky texture as the Juicy Peach 13oz. The texture reminds me of the illuminating body butter,  it’s thicker and just sits on the skin and doesn’t absorb as well. So I guess that’s the new formula then? Not just the bigger size jars that have it. Has anyone asked Josies customer service if there really is a new formula and why?

All of my other body butters are different, a softer more absorbent texture. 

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@quadmimi

@StraytoStay

Oh oh yes I forgot Josies TSV with the 4oz body butters! There are so many winning scents in there, I just love them. Yes I agree 4oz is the perfect size! Yes AZ is so beautiful, but it is dry. Thank goodness for Josie! Smiley Happy

So I ordered the TSV in Anniversary Blend but it’s still sitting in Hodgkins! Lol Has anyone received theirs yet and can describe the scent and if you like it? Seems to be a lot of negative reviews on this scent on QVC. 

Also, Josie said in one of her videos for this TSV that Vanilla Pear will never be sold at QVC again, and I wonder why?

I did receive my Peppermint Bark kit with the hand cream and scrub, etc and I love the smell, but the body butter is the same plasticky texture as the Juicy Peach 13oz. The texture reminds me of the illuminating body butter,  it’s thicker and just sits on the skin and doesn’t absorb as well. So I guess that’s the new formula then? Not just the bigger size jars that have it. Has anyone asked Josies customer service if there really is a new formula and why?

All of my other body butters are different, a softer more absorbent texture. 

@Souperkrys  Yes I have two sets of the 4oz body butters coming end of Nov..That is a great 8piece set..I do not notice any difference in the body butters. Her CS has always been helpful, maybe they could give you the info you are looking for..Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanksfor letting me know😸 @Souperkrys darn, that's too bad it looks like any new body butters have changed then. I ordered two older kits from last winter's TSV that must have been auto delivery kits not sold to get last year's formula. (The kits have the fragrance & two body butters, and two oils, not that I needed those but knew the body butters were made before they changed) I'm not going to call their company though, chances are it's just going to be a standard flippant answer companies usually give when they switch ingredients. 😟

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStay

Yes I got those kits too, the Vanilla Apricot and Vanilla Pear and they are both the same old wonderful texture and formula. I chuckled when you said “not that I needed those” because that’s me over here too! But I couldn’t resist. I actually really like the Apricot fragrance though it doesnt last long. And I love the lip sting lip butters.

I received my Anniversary Blend body butter today and it is again a tub of plastic, I guess because it’s new. So that’s the 3rd one now. The scent is nice, it’s a powdery scent though, more of a light floral, but I prefer anything vanilla or fruit scented. I emailed her customer service asking about the new texture so we’ll see what the response is. And I’d still like to know why she said in her video that she’ll never sell Vanilla Pear at QVC again because it really is amazing!