Respected Contributor

I love Josie's body butter - ordered this a few days ago.  But I'm watching the presentation now and I have to wonder why none of them are using the pump.  Hope it works.

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I do like Josie's products and I realize these are large containers but I won't ever need this much and what with the awful financial 'stuff' going on now ( stock market tanking and, gas and grocery inflation), spending $80 (w/ shipping), doesn't seem like a value... JMO. 

____

This is my thinking as well. After finishing my First Aid Beauty, I have been using NatureWell Coconut Oil from Sam's Club (on sale last cycle, about $7 for 16 oz. tub). JM products do not perform that much better to justify the price at this time.

With inflation and prices at such a steep and steady increase, I have been really cutting down to the basics of life.

Trusted Contributor
Very true. And unfortunately it’s all going to get worse. Spend your money wisely.
Honored Contributor

Not sure if I've ever tried Josie's body butters ....  can someone tell me how quickly this is absorbed into the skin?  With the term "butter" I always thought this was a rather greasy product. 

I prefer to have something that is quickly absorbed ... what's your take on this?

Trusted Contributor

since im out of my first aid beauty lotion... i was looking at this.. but im still holding out for my fab.... this is tempting.. but almost 80.00??  to me is a little crazy.. i will buy nivea or another lotion in the mean time.. they're are good ones out there alot less

Super Contributor
WOW it’s 400pm central and it’s sold out. Just saved me 89 bucks.
Trusted Contributor

Close to $95 with tax and shipping? SERIOUSLY??? RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED.

Frequent Contributor
Geesh, you people making me feel foolish for buying this, smh
Honored Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

@Kazsails Do not feel foolish for buying.  What is a deal to some, isn't to someone else.  If you like it, it works for you, you will use it and you can afford it, don't worry about it.

When you suffer from extremely dry skin like I do and this is the only thing I have found that works, it's worth the money to me.  I have wasted more money trying lower priced body lotions, creams and butters, I'm done with that nonsense. 

Some of the posters exclaiming this is too much post about stuff they buy that I would never spend my money on.   

Trusted Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

Nah, don't I bought two sets on auto-delivery if it makes you feel any better? There are always naysayers. Enjoy your purchase.