Honored Contributor

@nycalady 

I'm not a JM body butter user, as I prefer WEN, BUT the Cucumber Melon scent is SCREAMING my name! I love that scent.  I'll ponder it today...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I just have to laugh.  There is one review, 1 star mind you, not a verified purchase, dissing "Jose Moran's" body butter.  Who the heck is Jose Moran?  If you're going to write a review, ESPECIALLY a 1-star review before the product is even presented, at least address the vendor correctly. I think that review is unfair to Josie Maran.

@SurferWife - makes you wonder how that review ever got through the supposed QVC review process in the first place.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the cucumber melon but I don't care for that outside label at all.  I was going to put it on my desk at work but I don't like the looks of it.  I wish it looked a little more professional but I guess what matters is what's inside and I do love her body butters.

Frequent Contributor
I’ve had several tubs of the body butter, and it works great! I’m glad it now comes sealed. Hopefully that will be a moot point with the pump.

I took an inventory of all of my skin care lotion/body butters, Amazing Grace body emulsion, Wen body cream, etc., and I certainly don’t need any. But the value for this offering and that lavender citrus scent got me and I placed my order today. Can’t wait to get it!
Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor
I ordered the cucumber melon but I haven’t finished the peppermint tub yet, lol.
Contributor
I stocked up on the scrubs last year since they kept saying we won’t have these next year due to supply chain. And now I want the pineapple duo!! Love the new pumps, but I am stocked up with butter too. Ordered the new face milk night treatment. Love this whole line except I cannot use the straight argan oil, I get a rash.
Honored Contributor

$70 for body butter?  OMG!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

$70 for body butter?  OMG!

I was just reading the comments about this being a good value.  Seems like a lot of money to me.  Maybe it goes farther than some butters do.  I have used Josie Body Butter in the past and like it but I don't remember it making that big a difference in my skin.  I have super crepey skin on my arms and would love to find something that would help that. Losing weight when you are older makes it worse.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

I do like Josie's products and I realize these are large containers but I won't ever need this much and what with the awful financial 'stuff' going on now ( stock market tanking and, gas and grocery inflation), spending $80 (w/ shipping), doesn't seem like a value... JMO.