Super Contributor
Yeah. I’m going to save money. Peacemanor has Josie’s new TSV for May posted. It’s body butter in a pump duo. I have at least 2 years of body butter in my linen closet. Not to mention some Beekman and 1 philosophy fresh cream. I need to use some self control
Contributor

I am disappointed 😥 

I have enough JM body butter. I will be tuning in for other specials that day.

Frequent Contributor

I just bought A476750, a set of four 4 ounce body butters in summer scents. Seems less daunting than the large body butters! 

Occasional Contributor
BrookShop200 I just did the same thing I bought them also I like changing scents a lot and the 4 oz are just right the big ones are a good value but I really prefer this size.
Occasional Contributor

Contributor

These are up. 

The Pineapple Whip sounds delish!

Frequent Contributor

The TSV is up! A475381. (A523675 for auto delivery.) Scents are cucumber melon, vanilla pear, lavendar citrus, and unscented. I am intrigued by cucumber melon - it reminds me of that Bath and Body Works scent from back in the day! 

Honored Contributor

A couple of years ago, I bought a 19oz JM body butter that was called "supersize."  I paid just under $53.00 for 1 19oz container so this is a good deal.

I love JM's body butter.  Nothing comes close to providing enough moisture for me and I've tried a ton of stuff including Beekman and First Aid Beauty.  I've also tried Sephora Collection body butter, homemade body butters from Etsy and onces sold in Target.  They just don't work for me.    

Super Contributor

The scents offered are favorites, I decided to give Cucumber Melon a try, item number A475381

Honored Contributor

I just have to laugh.  There is one review, 1 star mind you, not a verified purchase, dissing "Jose Moran's" body butter.  Who the heck is Jose Moran?  If you're going to write a review, ESPECIALLY a 1-star review before the product is even presented, at least address the vendor correctly. I think that review is unfair to Josie Maran.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.