Occasional Contributor

@Lipstickdiva We should go in together and swap around for what we need. I don't need the butter but do need the reserve!

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I won't buy "mega" sized things.  They hang around too long. I like to keep things moving.  I get tired of scents etc. quickly.

@MoJoV  I agree for some products, but these two products will be used up.🧴😊

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

No, I haven't tried the Reserve, so I can't offer any feedback.  I use a few of Josie's products but I use WEN oils, so the Reserve has never appealed to me.  Maybe you'll get some great feedback here.  I think it gets great reviews.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I've never had a Josie product before, is the reserve just for softening for the skin, I don't see any anti-aging or firming mentioned so I'm assuming it's just to keep your skin smooth and soft? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

No, I haven't tried the Reserve, so I can't offer any feedback.  I use a few of Josie's products but I use WEN oils, so the Reserve has never appealed to me.  Maybe you'll get some great feedback here.  I think it gets great reviews.

@SurferWife 

Oh thanks, I use Wen oils also, but was thinking this was different..

(just for the face I guess)...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

I do add Josie's Skin Dope CBD oil to my routine occasionally when I need extra hydration.  CBD oil really has a nice, calming effect on my skin.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

I do add Josie's Skin Dope CBD oil to my routine occasionally when I need extra hydration.  CBD oil really has a nice, calming effect on my skin.

@SurferWife 

Yes I like the Skin Dope also..I guess I just mainly have used the argan milk & reg oil & skin dope...I never really checked out the reserve too much...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

OMG! I love the Reserve Oil. I purchased 2 of them for the whole year. Never used the body butter. I thnik I had a sample once and I didn't think too much of it. But at this price the reserve is so worth it.