Occasional Contributor

I see Josie Maran has a special value for March 4th. Does anyone have any idea as to what it is? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Don't know what the actual configuration is but I read somewhere here on these boards it was a self-tanner kit of some kind.  Stay tuned....

Occasional Contributor

Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

Another TSV?  There must have been a good crop of the argan tree nuts this past year.

Occasional Contributor
Has anyone ever used her tanning products? I use the oil and body butter every day and love it.
Respected Contributor

@Olivechi  

Several years ago Josie made a tan system. One applied it in the shower and rinsed off. It was terrible and useless. Unless she improves it a no go. There are so many products on the market now that are new so I doubt she would do it again. Q quit selling hers after hers bombed.

Honored Contributor

I gotta think it's a tanning kit because many of the hosts are looking super dark lately.  I wonder if they are giving it a test run?

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t tan or self tan, so not interested.

Honored Contributor

I tried 2 different tanning products that Josie had as a TSV in the past...both were orange based on me, streaked, had a terrible odor, and were a mess to apply. I won't try another one.

Vita Liberata is the best for me and Mine Tan has a nice color but doesn't last as long as Vita Liberata on me.

I do think your body chemistry and skin color has a lot to do with the color you achieve.

Honored Contributor

I would like to try out but not as a TSV.  The sugar scrub is awful.

kindness is strength