Contributor

Received Josie Maran TSV yesterday-like the Milk, Divine Honey and Lip Butter; however, the Body Butter in the "new" fragrance of Lavender Honey Chamomile smells very, very similiar to the Lavander Citrus fragrance.  

Disappointed in this-love the product, but was looking forward to something new.

Smells like Noxema skin creme from years back-no honey, no lavender, no chamomile.  

Respected Contributor

Noxema! OH MY....sounds dreadful....that's a shame.

Trusted Contributor

@redheadmimi, oh myyyy !  I just received mine.  I put it on this morning and cannot stand the smell.  I think it smells like HOSPITAL MOISTURIZER THEY GIVE YOU FOR FREE....AND YEP NOXEMA, DESCRIBES IT AS WELL. 

Why in the world she did not offer this in more scents is beyond me.  The smell is horrific.  DO I KEEP THE KIT FOR THE REST??? THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DECIDE. . I am a body butter lover and have 3 tubs in my dresser, this one I cannot stomach.  HORRIFIC SMELL .

Contributor

Totally agree!  Will probably keep (against my better judgement) for the other products.

Last time I'll try something "new" for fragrance from Josie.  Very disappointed.

First time I ordered anything from Joise Maran and not happy with the TSV.  The body butter jar wasn't full, at least 1 to 1 1/2" from the top of the jar.  On the set it is always filled to the top.  I agree I don't like the smell either so mine is going back.

Trusted Contributor

I've found that with some of the body butters I order, it '''appears''' to be full to the top of the jar - when in fact, there is an '''air pocket'' that when you go down far enough to get to it and the  air pocket ''pops'', then you lose about half of your jar of body butter.  VERY DECEIVING !  Not to happy about that.  The QUALITY CONTROL  department needs to check into that....I don't like paying for AIR !

Esteemed Contributor

I find this jar not full situation to be true across the board with the various brands.  Just a matter of it settling.  I know going in if I purchase it will not be full.

Super Contributor

Just tried some of the body butter (just off the lid) this morning. Yes it smells like NOXEMA!  Awful!

I tried the Divine last night and really like it. I have always used the Milk so I knew I liked it.

I wanted to go in and change the auto-delivery to unscented for the body butter and you can't.

So I am just going to cancel the whole thing and hope that she comes out with the Divine before I run out of this one.

Contributor

I totally agree.  The smell is awful.  I cannot even believe Josie would make one that smells like this.  I love all her products but will have to send this back.

Regular Contributor

I have come back to using her Argan oil but I did a search the other day and JM doesn't even come up in lists of the best Argan oils available. What gives?