Respected Contributor

I love the Argan Milk. I just got a duo that I am on auto delivery for, so I probably won't get the TSV, but it looks like a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1, does is help with very dry skin and can you notice a reduction in wrinkles ?

Valued Contributor

I never tried her stuff and never plan to, seems they are pushing this stuff down our thoats. I personally think Jose skin looks oily and I do not care for her that much. 

Frequent Contributor

I love Josie Maran products, argan oil argan milk and her eye serum is my favorite and staple and exfolkate is all I'm using ! I'm 55 and my skin is smooth , no wrinkles and no brake outs ! Love love , pricey but I do believe you get what you pay for

Frequent Contributor

Yes argan milk delivers ! 

Valued Contributor

wrote:

Ladies, I am still debating.  I have never tried the argan milk.  If it is as great as many say,  this TSV is worth it !  Im on the fence.  SOOOOO indecisive.  MY WORST fault. 

No on the fence... PLEASE try it. As said, you can always return it. Her products truly work.Heart

Respected Contributor

@Skididdy I would say no to helping with very dry skin. 

My skin is combo & I feel like I could use more moisture at times, but the argan milk is light moistuie & it doesn't break me out. 

It's very hard for me to find things that don't break me out.

I don't find the argan oil moisturizing, either. It is soothing if my skin if broken out & I use it for makeup remover.

It's hard to say if it "prevent's" wrinkles. Or slows it down.

It has not gotten rid of any wrinkles that I have.

Honored Contributor

I got it! Her milk & Divine Drip are my favorite of her products & I can’t wait to try the lip balm. I like her body butter too, but am a bigger fan of WEN Noirishing Body Treatment. I’ll use the body butter, too, and share  it with my husband.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

I have never used her stuff but decided to give this TSV a try.   I hope I'm happy with it.  I'm watching now, almost 8:00 p.m. west coast time.  After a day of applying, this Josie rep needs to stop putting the oil through her hair and on her face.  She just looks like a grease pit at this point.  When they were showing the foundation it drove me crazy how the models would hold their hands on their faces.  You couldn't get a good read on how it looked.  I assume they were trying to drive home how good it felt on the skin, instead it looked like they were hiding their faces.  Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking and complaining, that wasn't my point!  Just observations.  I am excited to try it.

Respected Contributor

I have had my TSV for a couple days..I have to say this new Divine Drip night & neck cream is going to be a staple with me..I have used it day & night, I love how it sinks right in, & my makeup looks awsome after using it..The new lip product without the sting is wonderful, super hydration, not sticky...my favorite kit yet...Smiley Happy Thx Josie...

*I already use the milk & body butter for years now, keeps me wrinkle free & hydrated skin...Smiley Happy