Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

@Souperkrys wrote:

@StraytoStay

Yes I got those kits too, the Vanilla Apricot and Vanilla Pear and they are both the same old wonderful texture and formula. I chuckled when you said “not that I needed those” because that’s me over here too! But I couldn’t resist. I actually really like the Apricot fragrance though it doesnt last long. And I love the lip sting lip butters.

I received my Anniversary Blend body butter today and it is again a tub of plastic, I guess because it’s new. So that’s the 3rd one now. The scent is nice, it’s a powdery scent though, more of a light floral, but I prefer anything vanilla or fruit scented. I emailed her customer service asking about the new texture so we’ll see what the response is. And I’d still like to know why she said in her video that she’ll never sell Vanilla Pear at QVC again because it really is amazing! 

@Souperkrys Vanilla Pear is my favorite & love the Vanilla Apricot, too. I'm only guessing, but the Vanilla Pear might have been exclusive to Qvc ( unless Sephora had it?) Maybe she's going to  sell it at her site only now? I have the fragrance of Vanilla Pear and it lasts the longest of the ones I've tried (Vanilla Fig, V. Apricot, & Winter Holly). Just wish she hadn't ruined the body butter. 😿

Occasional Contributor

QVC just cancelled my Josie Martan Anniversary A.D. TSV order placed in morning of day offer was presented when all choices available according to presentation. Customer Service has no explanation or alternate offer to substitute. Quality, Value, and Convenience going way downhill. So mad!!! Anyone else also cancelled?

Super Contributor

Just noticed it is back on again. Item A300866. $87.96 and all scents are available. I would call CS and see if they will honor the TSV price for you. Good Luck>

Contributor

Mine wasn't cancelled but I received the wrong item.  I was so disappointed to find a hair curling contraption instead of Josie's TSV.   CS told me to send it back but the TSV was sold out so I was out of luck.  Fortunately I ordered AD so I should get the March shipment.  Still... makes me mad.  

Super Contributor

@slt79

Ive only ever had the 2oz and 4oz body butters come sealed.

I’ve never had seals on the 8oz or 13oz. 

How does it look different?

Super Contributor

@quadmimi

@StraytoStay

I got a response back from Josies customer service when I asked if “the butter butter formula has changed at all” And they said “our body butter formula has not undergone any changes”, so now I am second guessing myself about the body butters I think are different! They do seem different but maybe it’s just those few that are different textures because of the scents? I’m not sure. I will see when I get my next delivery of Vanilla Pear and compare it with the old one from last year.

Yes I wonder if Josie is just going to sell Vanilla Pear on her own website, I wonder why she would do that since she must sell hoards more at QVC.

I switched my auto delivery to Vanilla Pear for the next delivery since I think I don’t think I need any more Anniversary Scent. What do you all think of that scent if you ordered it in the TSV?

Trusted Contributor

@Souperkrys well it's not the first time a customer service rep lied about no changes. If they admitted it, they'd have customers that didn't see any differences wanting to return, so they never admit formula changes from my experience & others I've read here, such as when Mally changed her famous mascara, the company denied it.

I'd suggest comparing the ingredients as another poster did and posted with VANILLA in the title and search that here too. She found the scents were now synthetic. I know before, I could use the body butter on my lips and can't now, yuck. Your description of plasticity is accurate. I'm going to buy other Josie products, and her Devine Drip, but am looking for another body moisturizer. I didn't buy the last TSV due to the change.

Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@quadmimi

@StraytoStay

I got a response back from Josies customer service when I asked if “the butter butter formula has changed at all” And they said “our body butter formula has not undergone any changes”, so now I am second guessing myself about the body butters I think are different! They do seem different but maybe it’s just those few that are different textures because of the scents? I’m not sure. I will see when I get my next delivery of Vanilla Pear and compare it with the old one from last year.

Yes I wonder if Josie is just going to sell Vanilla Pear on her own website, I wonder why she would do that since she must sell hoards more at QVC.

I switched my auto delivery to Vanilla Pear for the next delivery since I think I don’t think I need any more Anniversary Scent. What do you all think of that scent if you ordered it in the TSV?

@Souperkrysoh glad you got your answer...The body butters seem the same to me, so glad to hear the response. I did not get the anniversary scent, (yet)..

My favorite is kind of an old one, vanilla apricot, (well Cherry pie alsoSmiley Happy

Really the only one I don't care for is lavender, (but I don't like it in any product, not just Joise's..