Respected Contributor
if you got it on autoship, you could have saved money on the future orders. I'm glad that I ordered early. Wanted to try the milk and it is double the size so It was a better deal. Last year in the summer, there was a TSV with the milk and because of labeling everyone got it for free after they ordered. I was going to purchase but I didn't. This time I did. I doubt the same mistake will occur.
Occasional Contributor
I ordered the Anniversary scent since they said you could change the scent for the next AD you receive. I just went into my account to change from the Anniversary scent to the Vanilla Pear but it wasn't an option to change. Did anyone else have this problem? I will cancel my AD if I can't change the scent to Vanilla Pear. I would have just ordered two TSV in different scents if I knew I wouldn't be able to make future changes.
Contributor
It's an option to make changes:
Go to order status
Click on auto delivery plans
Click view/edit plan
Go to future shipments
Click edit for the next shipment date
Then go to edit options
You have to do each future shipment separately

The scent options at the top of the page refers to the original scent you ordered. I would suggest going ahead and editing any future shipments you would like to change. Sometimes they take away options as they sell out. You can edit as many times as you'd like.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

Thank you! Dah, I was using my phone to try to edit and I was trying to edit my original order, not the future orders. I just changed all my future orders to the Pear scent. I am not really excited about the anniversary blend. I can't really describe how it smells. I thought it would be more of a citrus smell. But I know I'll like the Vanilla Pear, so I'm happy. Thanks again!!

Trusted Contributor

My order was sitting "In Process" for several days.

When I checked this morning, it is now on "Backorder".

So, why did the order go through initiallly when they did not have enough stock?

Anyone else's order change to Backorder?

Respected Contributor

I got the unscented.  It shipped and has now been transferred to a local post office, where it is just sitting!!!!!  I hate this new Post Office transfer.

Frequent Contributor

Help.. you can please describe the scent holiday blend. I am trying to decide if i should open my box or not. Tnank you so much.

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

My order was sitting "In Process" for several days.

When I checked this morning, it is now on "Backorder".

So, why did the order go through initiallly when they did not have enough stock?

Anyone else's order change to Backorder?

Mine too @flickerbulb, in the vanilla pear scent.  Last time this happened with a back ordered TSV ... it was eventually cancelled. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@Bestdressed

I also ordered the Vanilla Pear. I am not too confident that they will actually fill the orders!

They must have oversold them. They have computers that monitor the numbers and still can't figure it out!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

@Bestdressed

I also ordered the Vanilla Pear. I am not too confident that they will actually fill the orders!

They must have oversold them. They have computers that monitor the numbers and still can't figure it out!

That is super frustrating.  My best guess is they try and take into account that some people will cancel their order or some orders won't go through in the end because credit cards are declined.  I'm not sure.

I didn't order the TSV but I did order a TDO that had the body butter and the face butter.  Luckily mine has shipped. This is my first time for the face butter so I hope I like it.