Super Contributor

Received an email on it. Body butter, argan oil, argan milk. All the larger sizes.

Respected Contributor

I want to know what she will wear on camera.

Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi

Oh I love the Juicy Peach scent! I just find that the texture on that one is more "plasticky"? Just not as air whipped and moisturizing, it more just sits on top of the skin. It's the only large size I have so maybe it's just with the larger sizes like you are saying @StraytoStay? Funny because all of my other body butters are 8oz and 2oz and they are all amazing in scent and moisturization. 

I have that kit on auto delivery, did you happen to get the apple blossom? Or the vanilla in that large size? And then next year it's watermelon. 

Super Contributor

@sealy97

I can't wait to try Moondrops. Apparently it is coming to QVC next year. Hopefully sooner than later!

Super Contributor

@StraytoStay

Oh and I really wanted to try the Vanilla Almond, Josie says it is her favourite scent ever. Didn't know it was a heavy scent. I read some of her reviews about no scent in her products sometimes, but I can't understand that because I've always had scent in mine, maybe there are just some lemons out there hehe.  But I wonder if the different formula has something to do with the larger sizes only? That is puzzling. 

Also, are you all getting the Anniversary TSV? What scent if you are? I am interested in the Anniversary scent....sounds interesting?

It's item #A300866 in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@quadmimi

Oh I love the Juicy Peach scent! I just find that the texture on that one is more "plasticky"? Just not as air whipped and moisturizing, it more just sits on top of the skin. It's the only large size I have so maybe it's just with the larger sizes like you are saying @StraytoStay? Funny because all of my other body butters are 8oz and 2oz and they are all amazing in scent and moisturization. 

I have that kit on auto delivery, did you happen to get the apple blossom? Or the vanilla in that large size? And then next year it's watermelon. 

I am not sure @Souperkrys  mine seem fine, I have alot of the 4 oz from the TSV she did in the boxes..I love those as they come sealed & a good size to travel with. 

I did get the vanilla, (I think from that kit) I like most of her Vanilla's & the texture was fine.

(I am very super dry & live in Az so my skin just sucks the moisture right in..Smiley Happy

Yes the watermelon sounds nice, looking fwd to that..

Josie's body butters are the only thing that keep my very dry skin (super low humidity we live in) hydrated. I have used them so long I don't remember not using them...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@StraytoStay

Oh and I really wanted to try the Vanilla Almond, Josie says it is her favourite scent ever. Didn't know it was a heavy scent. I read some of her reviews about no scent in her products sometimes, but I can't understand that because I've always had scent in mine, maybe there are just some lemons out there hehe.  But I wonder if the different formula has something to do with the larger sizes only? That is puzzling. 

Also, are you all getting the Anniversary TSV? What scent if you are? I am interested in the Anniversary scent....sounds interesting?

It's item #A300866 in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for the item number @Souperkrys I hadn't seen it. I'm afraid that formula would be different, too. 😾 I'm going to pass. I have two bottles of oil sealed, plus an open one, too. I just took a chance on an older item -smaller tub of Vanilla Pear, that includes the travel size, hoping it's the old formula. Keeping my fingers crossed, it hasn't shipped yet. If you try the TSV, please post your thoughts, thanks!

On the Vanilla Almond, mine is heavy scented, but read the most recent reviews of the 19 oz. & many say there's had little scent. Sounds like they need quality control.

Regular Contributor

WHAT........Josie again ????

Trusted Contributor

Someone mentioned to check the amts of product and while the sizes are bigger, they aren't the amts I thought.( Maybe having called them something  other than super size ).  For example the body butter recently offered in super size was 19.2 oz and TSV is 13.5 oz And the oil  is only 4 oz. - supersize in other offers-6oz). This is still a good deal , but without someone bringing it to my attention, I would have assumed it was the same super size amts as I have seen her offer..  While this is tempting to order, I think I'll pass.

Occasional Contributor

Am thinking of trying the TSV Anniversary special in Vanilla Pear. Anyone remember the price of the 19 oz. super size body butter offered in Oct.? Thanks