Regular Contributor
Is there still a Josie TSV on November 12? My Comcast Guide has Kim Gravel listed on November 12 I really hope the guide is wrong. Does anyone know if its Josie and if it is anyone know what it is
Valued Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:
Is there still a Josie TSV on November 12? My Comcast Guide has Kim Gravel listed on November 12 I really hope the guide is wrong. Does anyone know if its Josie and if it is anyone know what it is

On 11/13 Saturday 12:AM-1AM Josie Maran Argan Oil Cosmetics with Host Shawn Killinger. The QVC program guide doesn't say what the TSV is. 

Occasional Contributor

The TSV is up. Choose your favorite: Whipped Body Butter in Champagne Citrus, Peppermint Bark, Vanilla Bean, or Unscented;

A469886
Josie Maran Mega-Size Argan Oil & 20 oz Body Butter with pump, Auto-Delivery 89.98

A451744
Josie Maran Mega-Size 8-oz Argan Oil & 20-oz Body Butter w/ Pump

89.98 TSV

I got 2 autoships

Unscented

Each A/S shipment includes 8-oz 100% Pure Argan Oil and 20-oz Whipped Body Butter in Champagne Citrus, Peppermint Bark, Vanilla Bean, or Unscented; an additional shipment arrives in approximately eight months, for a total of two shipments

Trusted Contributor

Anyone know how strong, sweet, cloying or... and the difference in these besides what the description says. I TRUST YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE MORE THAN JUST READING THE DESCRIPTIONS! 

"Sparkly, bright, and lively, Champagne Citrus features the fragrance of squeezed oranges and lemons blended with champagne and neroli.

Peppermint Bark is a sweet mix of peppermint and spearmint blended with chocolate and vanilla buttercream.

Fresh and comforting, Vanilla Bean blends pure vanilla bean with a hint of citrus and sweetened with warm caramel."

Thanks in advance!

-Solar (Is My Name) Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hi, just wondering, knowing how thick her body butter is, don't you think it would be difficult to pump it out of a jar?  Just asking, as I would like to order it, but don't want to get it home and not be able to pump it out. I know that I can take the pump out and use it as a regular jar, but do like the idea of pump. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV Nov 12

[ Edited ]

I have liked some of her subtle scents, ex,vanilla apricot, but the pear scent was artificial smelling to me.  Anyway, I do love some of her products, the balm and infinity oil. But I would never use up such big amounts as in this TSV and $100 is just a no for me at this time. Enjoy, I'm sure it's nice!  

Super Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

Anyone know how strong, sweet, cloying or... and the difference in these besides what the description says. I TRUST YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE MORE THAN JUST READING THE DESCRIPTIONS! 

"Sparkly, bright, and lively, Champagne Citrus features the fragrance of squeezed oranges and lemons blended with champagne and neroli.

Peppermint Bark is a sweet mix of peppermint and spearmint blended with chocolate and vanilla buttercream.

Fresh and comforting, Vanilla Bean blends pure vanilla bean with a hint of citrus and sweetened with warm caramel."

Thanks in advance!

-Solar (Is My Name) Smiley Happy

I think the Champagne Citrus scent is new, so I haven't tried that one.  I have tried the other three.  Of course, the Unscented doesn't have any added scent.  The Peppermint Bark is light and smells just like real peppermint bark.  It has a soft peppermint scent with a little sweetness that, to me, smells like white chocolate.  I love it.  My favorite of all Josie's Body Butters are her vanilla scents.  I love all of them.  Vanilla Bean is sometimes described in the presentations as smelling like real vanilla ice cream and I think that's a pretty accurate description..   I have ordered  the Vanilla Bean scent multiple times.  It's one of my favorite scents from Josie.

Respected Contributor

The big question is: what is Josie wearing?

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

The big question is: what is Josie wearing?

Something low cut (as always) to draw ATTENTION  to HERSELF.

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450    I must say I was shocked at the very low cut dress she was wearing on  her presentation with Shawn.  Her breasts were almost totally exposed.