Respected Contributor

Josie Maran TSV 5/18

[ Edited ]

5_18_tsv.jpg

A-393595 Josie Maran Argan Milk & Resurfacing Serum Dynamic Duo $79.95

A-451826 Josie Maran Super-Size Argan Milk & Resurfacing Auto-Delivery $79.95

Esteemed Contributor

I am SO glad to see the pump dispenser used instead of the dropper. I don't really need more argon milk but I am thinking about the purchase to stock up since the price is good and it is available with the pump. I have never tried the other serum. Can anybody comment on it who has used it? (The blue bottle.....the one with lactic acid).

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I am SO glad to see the pump dispenser used instead of the dropper. I don't really need more argon milk but I am thinking about the purchase to stock up since the price is good and it is available with the pump. I have never tried the other serum. Can anybody comment on it who has used it? (The blue bottle.....the one with lactic acid).

@Goldengate8361 

I too like the pump feature so much better than the dropper.  The milk is a staple for me but I don't need anymore right now. However, I am still considering getting the TSV.

I don't currently use the Resurfacing Serum, but I have for quite a while in the past.  It's a mild exfoliate and does work to smooth and hydrate.  I have sensitive skin, which is the biggest reason I tried Josie's products to begin with.  The serum smooths my rough skin and it does make the appearance of my pores smaller.  (Whether they're actually smaller in reality I don't know.)  But it's not a miracle exfoliator.

I generally like the serum, even though I'm not a serum person.  It's light and absorbs well but does add another layer of argan oil, so be aware of that.  In the summer I can use just these two products at night.  In cooler, drier weather I can use a moisturizer too.  

Like most beauty products, you'd probably have to try it yourself.  It depends on your skin and what you're looking to do.  Don't know if this helped you any, or not!☺️

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

I have and use the resurfacing serum. I don't dislike it, but don't see or feel that it does anything different than the regular argan oil. I use it when I have it on hand. I am ordering this TSV anyway because I need the milk and will use the resurfacing oil and then pour my regular oil in that pump bottle. The pump bottle is so much more convenient than the dropper dispensing.

Honored Contributor

After I wash my face, I don't dry it.  I put 2 drops of argan oil in the palm of my hands and rub.  Then pat my wet face and smooth in the argan oil.  Not letting my skin dry keeps the hydration in my skin, and the argan oil moisturizes it.  Within 2 minutes, my skin is not wet anymore, and has absolutely no oil, no residue at all -- only clean perfectly moisturized skin, and no fine lines.  

I'm not saying the TSV is a waste of money.  I'm only saying for me, using just the argan oil this way works exactly the same.