Respected Contributor

I do like her scents but her body lotion is too greasy for me.  I will stick with Beekman and I recently got a tub of Nakery body butter and it is just like Beekman as far as absorption.  Good scent too.  

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:
It seems like Josie has a TSV every few days .. I'm so sick of seeing her & her crew rubbing all that greasy stuff all over their bodies & Josie with half of her breast out .. come on give us a break!!

I usually drive by comments like this but shaming another woman is rude and uncalled for. Her breasts are not hanging out. I thought she looked so pretty last night. I loved her dress and she seems like a very nice person.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV 5/13

[ Edited ]

I'm sure the scents are nice but those tubs are huge!

I would never use all that cream in my lifetime- And  $85 w/ shipping and tax doesn't seem like value to me- But enjoy if you love it! 
BTW, if I had Josie's gorgeous, perfect skin, I would dress exactly like her. I was born with KP , chicken skin everywhere... yuck. 

Honored Contributor

Although her new body wash is quite pricey, I must say how refreshing it is to see one that leaves out the sulfates, chemicals and all the articifial dyes that Phil still uses. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Although her new body wash is quite pricey, I must say how refreshing it is to see one that leaves out the sulfates, chemicals and all the articifial dyes that Phil still uses. 

I caved and bought the two scented ones lol. I am excited to try them. I love nice body washes.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I caved and bought the two scented ones lol. I am excited to try them. I love nice body washes.

Enjoy !! 

Valued Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I  want you to know the TSV is not body washes  but body butter to be used on the skin anytime .Know her butters are very nice and usually have a nice scent.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   I find Beekman Goat Milk soap does the job in getting my skin squeaky clean.   It's especially effective with a wet brus for exfoliating skin,    I do know what. You mean about some body washes,   I don't care for JM's body butter because for me I find it just lays on my skin and feels greasy even hours later.  

@Teddixat   Thank you for the tip!

Beekman bar soap is what I use every day.  I absolutely love it!  It gets me squeaky clean, but soft and moisturized at the same time.  It's incredible.  However, their hand & bath liquid soap disappointed in the shower for me.

I do prefer to travel with a liquid shower gel.  But until I find one I like, I'll keep using the bar soap all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

@livinthelife101 I agree. My problem, it lasts ALL DAY and does not absorb. I don't use much and it leaves grease everywhere. I don't have oily skin, in fact, it can get pretty dry. I can't understand why it stays so greasy on me, all day it looks greasy just like it does on Josie and the models, but other posters love it. 

I guess it just does not work on my skin. Yes, my skin is soft but grease ends up on my car, furniture and clothing. No more JM products for me but I think the pumps are a great new addition. 

Honored Contributor

I really don't tend to butter up my body ....too greasy...well maybe a bit in the winter when the air is dry.  I can't imagine how long it would take me to use up two of those!

I do like some of her other products though.  Another poster mentioned a beach TSV.  I like that idea!