Frequent Contributor
$75 and $3.50 shipping-too expensive for me for lotion. I’m passing.
Esteemed Contributor
It seems like Josie has a TSV every few days .. I'm so sick of seeing her & her crew rubbing all that greasy stuff all over their bodies & Josie with half of her breast out .. come on give us a break!!
Honored Contributor

Josie has introduced a body wash for the first time.  I wonder if I should give it a try

I loathe Philosophy & Korres body washes because although they suds up wonderfully, they don't wash off clean off my skin.  Actually, I haven't found a body wash I like.  Too much emphasis on bubbles and creaminess, instead of a good clean wash too.

I will not sacrifice clean skin for feeling just oh so soft and moisturized.  Might as well shower with lotion.

A557320

$29.00

S&H: $3.50

• Citrus Vanilla
  • Tropical Mango
  • Unscented

Valued Contributor

@January121 wrote:
It seems like Josie has a TSV every few days .. I'm so sick of seeing her & her crew rubbing all that greasy stuff all over their bodies & Josie with half of her breast out .. come on give us a break!!

Do you have a remote to your TV, if you do, USE IT instead of complaining!!!! No one is forcing you to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I find Beekman Goat Milk soap does the job in getting my skin squeaky clean.   It's especially effective with a wet brus for exfoliating skin,    I do know what. You mean about some body washes,   I don't care for JM's body butter because for me I find it just lays on my skin and feels greasy even hours later.  

Super Contributor
Ugh. I said no more body butter butter and I have tubs all over the place. But these tropical shave my name all over them. I use to love years ago the original beach scented shower gels , beach girl hula girl and one other. Now Philosophy only has Hula girl and it doesn’t smell the same. I’m probably going to cave and get those giant tubs and I hope I love the scents.
Respected Contributor

Never tried her products but $40 for lotion seems a bit high for my budget. Not swayed by her scents so far.

Regular Contributor
Yes. It’s expensive when it comes to lotion, but nothing compares to how it makes my skin feel. It comes across as greasy on the screen and maybe that’s because they keep keep slathering it on for the purpose of making the sell, but I use it once in the morning and it lasts all day until I shower and makes my skin feel velvety soft like the feel of a peach and never greasy. I even asked my husband to rub my arm and even he said that my arm felt soft and smooth. I also use it on my 6 year old grandson and will use it on my new granddaughter when she arrives in 2 weeks! I will continue to purchase this whipped body butter as long as she makes it!
Respected Contributor

@livinthelife101 , your comments make me rethink; maybe I need to at least try it. Thanks and welcome to your new granddaughter!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV 5/13

[ Edited ]

I ordered the vanillas and the tropicals on AD. They are around a dollar more than the TSV from last year. I have two scents from last year on AD and I think the upcoming shipment is the last one. I am ready for some new scents. 

I also grabbed two of her supersize scrubs. Her scrubs are the only ones I will use. They are my Holy Grail.  I am looking at the body wash but I have so much in my stash and hers looks nice so I am so on the fence. 

I have so many of Josie's products. I think they are top notch and worth every penny. Her color sticks and lip glosses go on so nicely and  are so pretty, her sunscreen is my Holy Grail for mineral sunscreen and the body butter is amazing. Her Argon oil is the best.