Regular Contributor

I first tried Josie's products at least a decade ago, the light argan oil, the regular argan oil and the whipped argan oil, in that order.  I didn't dislike them, but wasn't totally satisfied and eventually tried and stuck to Philosophy products; Amazing Grace lotion, then the body creme, and eventually changing to Pure Grace body creme.  However, I seem to go through them faster than auto delivery sends them, so I order extra when I start to run low.  

However, several months ago I needed more but the large sized Pure Grace wasn't available, so I got a large tub of Josie Maran's whipped body butter to bridge the gap to the next Philosophy delivery. Unexpectedly, I really liked it a lot.  A couple of weeks ago after opening my last jar of Pure Grace and knowing that my next delivery is in August, I ordered more Josie Maran.  I wish I'd waited 10 days or so, but I got the TSV today anyway.  I always get scent free with her products; I don't like cosmetics that smell like food.  

It doesn't soak into the skin as fast as Philosophy, but it seems to last longer for me. At night when I undress, my skin seems less dry after using whipped aragon oil.  Franky, I use a little less, too.  I just have to let it dry a bit longer than I do for Philosophy which is usually not a problem since I retired.

Trusted Contributor
I love Josie’s Body Butter! I rarely stick with one product for long for one reason or another however I have been buying Josie’s ever since she came out with it. Will not be without it. It’s the only moisturizer that stays on from morning till night. My skin just looks hydrated not greasy. It absorbs well and leaves your skin looking beautiful. I am 70 and cannot believe how moisturized this old skin looks. My skin feels so soft and I never ever have flaky areas. Looks wonderful on legs in the summer. Makes all the difference in the world. If you haven’t tried this give it a try this is a great price. I actually bought both scents. I moisturize all year from head to toe with Josie’s Body Butter even my face. Still can’t believe the difference in my skin.
Super Contributor

I purchased the last TSV like this one back in May of last year. After opening and starting to use one, I ended up selling the other on Ebay. The texture of it was thick not smooth like the body butter you get in the regular containers. I still have some in the bottom of the one I kept and have to unscrew it and get the lotion out with my hand because it won't pump the lotion from the bottom of the jar.

I have purchased the last duo of the 4 oz Argan milk with the whipped body butter in the mega jar and you can tell it is a smoother consistency than the pump jar.

I did get the new Everybody wash to give it a try.

Respected Contributor

I hope the pump will actually work. I have more problems with trying to unlock them. I spin and spin and it won't unlock . I've had to save my old ones for my Wen, just won't release! If these don't, I'll call CS and return as defective.

Respected Contributor
That’s quite a dress Josie has on on the 11 pm hour!
Trusted Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
That’s quite a dress Josie has on on the 11 pm hour!

I know! Just beautiful, that color was amazing on her. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Georgiagrama  First, all the best of health and fortitude to you now and always.

Good tips about Josie's body wash.  I bought it to give it a try.  If my towel doesn't slide off after the shower, I'll be very happily surprised.   Smiley Happy

@Caaareful Shopper   Thank you! Your well wishes are truly appreciated. 

I am looking forward to trying the body wash - but, if it's as moisturizing as the body butter, be careful in the shower!

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris 

Color of dress?  Ummm..  I think the comment referred to a different characteristic of the dress.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran TSV 5/13

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12 wrote:
I love Josie’s Body Butter! I rarely stick with one product for long for one reason or another however I have been buying Josie’s ever since she came out with it. Will not be without it. It’s the only moisturizer that stays on from morning till night. My skin just looks hydrated not greasy. It absorbs well and leaves your skin looking beautiful. I am 70 and cannot believe how moisturized this old skin looks. My skin feels so soft and I never ever have flaky areas. Looks wonderful on legs in the summer. Makes all the difference in the world. If you haven’t tried this give it a try this is a great price. I actually bought both scents. I moisturize all year from head to toe with Josie’s Body Butter even my face. Still can’t believe the difference in my skin.

@Lucylu12   I agree!  At 75, I've been using Josie's body butter consistently for many years.  I use it on my husband who has diabetes and we all know what that does to your skin.  We have seen wonderful changes in our skin and when I go for my cancer screening the Doctor always asks me what I use to keep my 75 year old  skin so healthy.  Healthy skin is a recommendation that will keep me coming back for more Josie.