Respected Contributor

No idea yet. It's not on the pre-sale page and I have nothing in my inbox about it, either.

I'll check again tomorrow.

Frequent Contributor

I just saw Josie's TSV listed with the other TSV's.  Item A366716  

Regular Contributor

Anyone getting this?

Respected Contributor
I love Josie and her products. I’m addicted to her body butter..😊. But I will not be getting this TSV. I wasn’t interested in the serums and wasn’t looking to spend $100 for a beauty TSV now. However, It is nice for someone that uses these 3 items daily. . Nice choice of scents too including the unscented choice!
Esteemed Contributor

I decided to try the milk and add it into my favorite skincare line (Dr. Denese). I use the Boby Butter, Argan oil and Divine Drip and love them. I am in the 50+ and holding range and noticed some places that need some "extra" help. I thought the Argan Milk might be the "boost" with my other products.

Valued Contributor

I started using JM after her last TSV.  I wanted to streamline my skin care, use products that were "clean" and that gave actual results.  I am thrilled with the last TSV.  After one month, my esthetican commented on how beautiful my skin looked.  I love that this TSV comes with a mega facial milk.  I am looking forward to trying the body milk for my crepy arms!!  My only complaint is with the regular milk bottle.  It is impossible to get all of the product out of the bottle.  The dropper isn't flexible and doesn't capture all the product that is left after the bottle is down to half full.  The product is thicker than regular argon oil and even turing it over for a day doesn't help.  I hate throwing it out when I know I have a week or so of product left in the bottle. This TSV mild bottle is bigger, so I am hopeful that I can get it all out with my tiny make up spatula.

Please Josie, fix the design of the regular milk bottle!!!

Super Contributor

The TSV milk has a pump.Yea!

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor

@Retiredpsych wrote:

I started using JM after her last TSV.  I wanted to streamline my skin care, use products that were "clean" and that gave actual results.  I am thrilled with the last TSV.  After one month, my esthetican commented on how beautiful my skin looked.  I love that this TSV comes with a mega facial milk.  I am looking forward to trying the body milk for my crepy arms!!  My only complaint is with the regular milk bottle.  It is impossible to get all of the product out of the bottle.  The dropper isn't flexible and doesn't capture all the product that is left after the bottle is down to half full.  The product is thicker than regular argon oil and even turing it over for a day doesn't help.  I hate throwing it out when I know I have a week or so of product left in the bottle. This TSV mild bottle is bigger, so I am hopeful that I can get it all out with my tiny make up spatula.

@Retiredpsych wrote:

I just turn it upside down on my palm and get what I need out of that.  It is a poorly designed bottle.

Esteemed Contributor

@joann1218 wrote:

Anyone getting this?

I just ordered this on auto-delivery.  Ordered the newhibiscus scent - hope I like it!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@joann1218 wrote:

Anyone getting this?

I just ordered this on auto-delivery.  Ordered the newhibiscus scent - hope I like it!

I was going to do that but I am going to go with unscented and read the reviews for the new scent then maybe update my auto delivery.