Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@maximillianwrote:

Josie again?  Wow.  Pretty soon she'll have enough money to return to Morocco and visit that nice lady who screamed "argan oil!"

The 70 year old that JM thought looked 40? LOL! I can't believe ANYONE would believe this - TOTAL lie.

I see this on the forums all the time. I'm in my 70's and am told all 
time I look 20 to 25 years younger. I have no wrinkles, no one believes how old I am. LOL

Do you use argon oil ? Is it really an exlir ?  Trader Joe's carries argon oil at a fraction of the price. I am considering using it regularly.

Super Contributor

@Reeverwrote:

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@maximillianwrote:

Josie again?  Wow.  Pretty soon she'll have enough money to return to Morocco and visit that nice lady who screamed "argan oil!"

The 70 year old that JM thought looked 40? LOL! I can't believe ANYONE would believe this - TOTAL lie.

time I look 20 to 25 years younger. I have no wrinkles, no one believes how old I am. LOL

Do you use argon oil ? Is it really an exlir ?  Trader Joe's carries argon oil at a fraction of the price. I am considering using it regularly.

Neither argon oil or ANY skincare line will make someone who is in their seventies look 20 or 25 years younger. NOT happening.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran March TSV

[ Edited ]

@sol_lunawrote:

@Reeverwrote:

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@maximillianwrote:

Neither argon oil or ANY skincare line will make someone who is in their seventies look 20 or 25 years younger. NOT happening.

I should have put it in quotes "I'm in my 70's and am told I look 20 to 25 years younger. I have no wrinkles, no one believes how old I am."  I said that I see what I put in quotes on this board all the time by posters! Not me!  @sol_luna.  Edited to add, I'm surprised no one else has seen posters saying this.

Super Contributor

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@Reeverwrote:

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@maximillianwrote:

I should have put it in quotes "I'm in my 70's and am told I look 20 to 25 years younger. I have no wrinkles, no one believes how old I am."  I said that I see what I put in quotes on this board all the time by posters! Not me!  @sol_luna.  Edited to add, I'm surprised no one else has seen posters saying this.

Understood.

Honored Contributor

@Reeverwrote:

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@maximillianwrote:

@Reever. There is no magic exlir. I was talking about what I see some posters post on the forums about how young they look.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love and use Josie's products but looks like I can save some money on this one since I don't do any form of tanning, faux or otherwise. I have come to terms with and have embraced my pale, pasty, freckled  complexion. 😄

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17wrote:

I love and use Josie's products but looks like I can save some money on this one since I don't do any form of tanning, faux or otherwise. I have come to terms with and have embraced my pale, pasty, freckled  complexion. 😄

@Maltichonmom17, I’m with you! As a teenager I never sat in the sun, it wasn’t important to me to get a tan. I was made fun of ( I am very fair), my brother use to say to me I looked like I had been in prison! I will tell you my skin is in good shape for my age, I see people my age who are much more wrinkled than I am because they were sun worshipers all their lives.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You all can make fun if it makes you feel better, but I believe that Josie's argan oil is a superior product.  I began using it on my chest and neck area and it has made a remarkable improvement over the years. 

An insensitive co-worker commented over 20 years ago, that my chest area wasn't aging well.  I always took care of my skin, but when Josie came to QVC, I started using argan oil on my chest.  It now looks much more youthful, and I'm back to wearing scoop-necked t-shirts in the warm weather.  For me, there was a huge difference and I'm never giving it up.  I tried each and every chest and neck cream that QVC and HSN offers, and nothing made a visible difference like argan oil did.

Be careful of other copycat argan oil products.  Josie's is organic, and others have lots of fillers and other ingredients, including fragrance.  They just aren't as effective.  Use the good stuff if you want results.

I love her self-tanner and am thrilled that it will be tomorrow's TSV, as I'm nearly out of my last bottle.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

All this talk about women saying they don't look their age reminded me of a great story.  My SIL works with eye surgeons.  One "older" woman who had cataracts removed and was complaining to the eye surgeon post op that she did something because she never had wrinkles and now she did.  The female eye surgeon was struggling to be tactful and kind explaining they were always there, but she wasn't able to see them before....LOVE IT!!

Respected Contributor

I am also kinda amazed by Josie’s beauty. Her body has no hair or blemishes anywhere, it’s perfect. How can someone have no hair or pores or follicles? I am beyond envious because I’m very hairy, and it’s coarse and bristly hours after shaving, And I have KP, chicken skin bumps. Lol, Painting a pretty picture huh? 

I don’t use self tanners, they all smell yucky the day after you apply, so not buying. Too bad on me because I also didn’t get tanable skin either, of course, lol!