Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21wrote:

I am also kinda amazed by Josie’s beauty. Her body has no hair or blemishes anywhere, it’s perfect. How can someone have no hair or pores or follicles? I am beyond envious because I’m very hairy, and it’s coarse and bristly hours after shaving, And I have KP, chicken skin bumps. Lol, Painting a pretty picture huh? 

I don’t use self tanners, they all smell yucky the day after you apply, so not buying. Too bad on me because I also didn’t get tanable skin either, of course, lol!

My brother in law thinks she is a goddess. Personally I don't like her persona. I feel she is a diva.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this TSV and I got it last night. I tried it today and WOW. I am so glad I took the chance. Dries so quickly and no streaking. I only applied one coat to see how it develops. Nice light smell of strawberry. We will see how it goes with the lotion. But so far so good.

Esteemed Contributor

@turtleshell

I tried it too.  I only used one application and the next morning showered it off and used the extender.  Wow.  It is dark.  I sure won't need a second application.  I think the tan extended must have some color in it because it says to wash your hands immediately which I did and the inside of the palms and fingers ae tanned. My skin does feel very very soft and smooth.  I got the strawberry daquiri and its divine but after it dries down there is a tiny odor but not enough to keep me from using it again

I ordered this TSV and I got it last night. I tried it today and WOW. I am so glad I took the chance. Dries so quickly and no streaking. I only applied one coat to see how it develops. Nice light smell of strawberry. We will see how it goes with the lotion. But so far so good.

Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised there aren't more raves for this!  It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, the guide color isn't so dark that it gets all over everything, and the tan is natural.  Plus, my skin looks smoother and is not dried out as with most tanners.  I'm definitely happy with this for my face and legs!