Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Body Butter TSV Ingredients

When you look at most body lotions ,water is up front in ingredients.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Re: JoAllsie Maran Body Butter TSV Ingredients

All I know is it works. If it works, I order it. If it doesn't, I don't bother.

This works for my family and myself.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

I am not ordering TSV today as I have been ordering a few different Josie sets the past month- but my sensitive skin loves her stuff!
Honored Contributor

I like her body butter, I have had some that balls up hers is good

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@ellaphant   Yes, whipped shea butter is everywhere.  But Josie's is whipped argan oil body butter.  Have you ever found comparable whipped argan oil body butter? 

I'd really like to know, since her body butter is the only thing my skin truly & absolutely loves.  If there's an equal & less expensive product out there, I'd be interested.  

Shea and argon are both fatty byproducts from tree kernels. Both moisturize very effectively - that's all they do. They do not plump up lines or reduce lines as JM continually falsely claims.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@ellaphant   Yes, whipped shea butter is everywhere.  But Josie's is whipped argan oil body butter.  Have you ever found comparable whipped argan oil body butter? 

I'd really like to know, since her body butter is the only thing my skin truly & absolutely loves.  If there's an equal & less expensive product out there, I'd be interested.  

Shea and argon are both fatty byproducts from tree kernels. Both moisturize very effectively - that's all they do. They do not plump up lines or reduce lines as JM continually falsely claims.

@ellaphant   I agree with you.  I have used many shea butter products.  But my skin definitely prefers argan oil body butter.  My question was wondering if you knew any comparable argan oil body butters out there. 

I'm not advocating for Josie or not Josie. But strictly speaking about her body butter alone, which I find to be excellent for me. I don't have many wrinkles yet, at least not ones I'm trying to hide, plump, or temporarily make disappear with anyone's skin products. 

I get dry skin and just one application of her body butter per day goes on and disappears quickly -- leaving my skin supple, greaseless, healthy looking, and oh-so smooth.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just want to mention I received the TSV the other day and love it!

Ordered the Champagne Citrus and was a little leary as to whether or not I made the right choice.  To me this is the best scent Josie has ever made!  Kept smelling my hand over and over again as the scent was just too YUMMY.  It reminds me of Shalimar!!!

Hoping those who ordered this TSV enjoy it as much as I do!Woman Very Happy