Respected Contributor
On 5/5/2014 expatgal said:

I think it's worth it for the larger SPF alone. It's probably all in my head, but I feel like if I have one of the super-sized SPFs, I can use it more on hands, chest, etc. versus the tiny bottle that is reserved for my face. I prefer the LIGHT argan oil by far. Less greasy/lighter/agrees with my skin more. It is also much better over Josie's milk serum, IMO.

glad to hear you like it better than the Milk. I was so torn yesterday about buying it and didn't because I have the regular and light and just don't see the need. You helped me, thanks

Contributor
On 5/5/2014 tiggeerrific5 said:

I havetheoriginal oil how is the light different? Also do you ladies apply the oil in the morning and than her mositurizer on top of it ? I have never used her moisturizer so I am confused when to apply it

JM said to apply the oil under the sunscreen. I do not. I only use the oil at night & find the SPF moisturizer is enough in the day. I also use the oil on my nails & hair. I am the minority here it seems & like the smell of the color stick. Hate the smell of the oil. Do not like all the glitter. Yep. I said it before. I'll say it again. Glitter...blahhhhh. That said; I'm fighting buying the Argan Milk.. Ladies? Is it worth the $$$$?
Respected Contributor
On 5/6/2014 SteelCityDawn said:
On 5/5/2014 tiggeerrific5 said:

I havetheoriginal oil how is the light different? Also do you ladies apply the oil in the morning and than her mositurizer on top of it ? I have never used her moisturizer so I am confused when to apply it

JM said to apply the oil under the sunscreen. I do not. I only use the oil at night & find the SPF moisturizer is enough in the day. I also use the oil on my nails & hair. I am the minority here it seems & like the smell of the color stick. Hate the smell of the oil. Do not like all the glitter. Yep. I said it before. I'll say it again. Glitter...blahhhhh. That said; I'm fighting buying the Argan Milk.. Ladies? Is it worth the $$$$?

I really like the Milk. I use it after washing my face at night and also before I put on my make up in the morning. It is always the Milk followed by the oil. I think it is worth the money because you don't use a lot.

Deb

Respected Contributor
On 5/6/2014 Deadeye Daisy said:

Trader Joe's Body Butters FAR outshine Josie OR Philosophy ANY day of the week. $5 for an 8 oz jar. Since it's a 70 mile RT for me, I generally pick up a case of 10 or 12 jars at a time. TJs has a bad habit of discontinuing anything you really get to like, so I tend to stockpile the Body Butter.

Doesn't leave a 'greasy' or slick feel, absorbs right into the skin.

I get both the Pumpkin Body Butter and the Coconut Body Butter. While not a fan of ANYTHING pumpkin, this doesn't really leave a 'pumpkiny' scent. The coconut smells really nice, but doesn't overpower.

TJs has a bad habit of discontinuing anything you really get to like, so I tend to stockpile the Body Butter.

You are so right about Trader Joe's Body Butter. I've only tried coconut and it's very light in smell, but so moisturizing and feels like creamy silk.

The price can't be beat either.