Valued Contributor

Does anyone have any idea?

Super Contributor
Super size argan oil light,super size spf moisturizer,color stck. 4 oz each.
Valued Contributor

WOW! Sounds nice! ThankSmileyou. I was so tempted to buy yesterday, but I wanted to wait for the TSV.

Frequent Contributor
I got the set early from the insider and have no idea if it is just a bad batch but my argan oil light has an awful scent to it; like really bad. It does dissipate after a while though but is very annoying to put on dry areas near nose where I can vividly smell it. Love the shimmery color stick it has like a staining affect after awhile, could be because I am an over applier. Lol. The moisturizer I tried once and like how it feels.
Valued Contributor

I would love to know how Josie Maran's body butter compares to the whipped body creme by Philosophy? I've almost used the entire 16 oz. container from the recent Philosophy TSV!!

Which do you prefer as a moisturizer? Are they similar?

I am going to try the upcoming JM TSV because I've read a lot of good things about argan oil's moisturizing qualities, I want to try it.

This has been a harsh, harsh winter!

Contributor
I buy 100% organic Aragan oil for about $14 on Amazon. Rosehip for even less. Both oils always have smelled like McDonald's to me. I've never tried JM. But I preordered this set for the SPF & the light oil & the stick. My Derm says powdered blush at my age is bad bad bad. Very visually aging. Sigh.
Super Contributor

I received this set about a week ago and while I don't love the sunscreen - I don't love any sunscreen because they feel yucky - it hasn't caused me to break out, so that's a win. Most do.

Mtnbikegirl, IMO Josie's body butter more moisturizing than the Phil. body creme (which I LOVE), but I don't care for all her scents. Also, when you try the light oil, if you don't like it, you still may like regular Argan oil. The light oil feels different, at least to me.

Super Contributor
On 4/26/2014 SteelCityDawn said: I buy 100% organic Aragan oil for about $14 on Amazon. Rosehip for even less. Both oils always have smelled like McDonald's to me. I've never tried JM. But I preordered this set for the SPF & the light oil & the stick. My Derm says powdered blush at my age is bad bad bad. Very visually aging. Sigh.

Hope you like this set. I've never had good luck with her color sticks, but a lot of people love them. And the bottles of SPF and oil are huge.

Valued Contributor

thank you for the input, ladies!

Krissie622 , if argan oil is even more moisturizing than the Philosophy whipped creme----I can't wait to try it!!

Frequent Contributor
I have not tried any philosophy products, other then some perfume samples. As far as the whipped butter goes from Josie, I only tried the citrus one about a year ago as a tsv and I loves the medicinal smell but there must have been something else in there since my skin started to feel itchy over the driest areas. A family member purchased the big size of the the unscented and scented one and she returned the scented one as she could not stand the smell. She also was mad that on the presentations they show the whipped body butter filled to the brim and when she got it home she found that there was a huge air pocket and that there was not nearly as much as shown. One thing to add on the argan oil is that when I bought the tsv over a year ago in January, the regular argan oil had a pleasant scent to me and I enjoy putting it on, but this light version is definately horribly scented. Could be just mine or the fact that I have a highly sensitive sense of smell as I had someone else smell it and they said it is fine. One more thing to add is that I have one extremely dry, almost eczema like patch, and not even the argan oil or maracuja oil etc help. Sigh.. Good luck and hope you like whatever you get.