Frequent Contributor

Re: Jockey Set of Two Bras TSV 5/17

Beautiful colors, but the bands are so thin, and even in the picture doesn't look like it provides much support for bigger busted women. Long term wear it's not good for our shoulders to wear thin bands because it leaves marks on the shoulders from the weight those thin straps carry throughout ones day, also not good for our back or posture. We need beautiful bras that enhance our style of clothing and our figures, and keeps us looking youthful. Given a thought to what women go through in one given day, i would like to know if women designed these bras?. Because if it were men, i would make them wear these bras everday for a week and throw in plenty of stuffing in each cup, and ask himself does it look great with clothing, does it ride up, do the straps dig into his shoulders, and most of all is it cool, because women do alot of work and we need that. Some of these bras they sell look like holsters, all you need is a gun. Just awful.

Honored Contributor

Nope. These types of bras just don't want for me.  Maybe to wear around my house but that's about it. 

Respected Contributor

I like Jockey, good quality items.  This Seems like the same TSV as last year. I got the molded cup and it's good. I would have gotten the unlined version this time, but the fact that straps are not adjustable is a deal-breaker- 

Trusted Contributor

I'm a 42DDD, the XL was too big on the sides and the L was too small in the cup, so they were a no for me.  I would have loved them to work since I wanted something to wear around the house that didn't have me strapped in and hoisted up and straining my shoulders and back.  

Respected Contributor

Really disappointed that they're advance order, which I did not realize when I ordered. Mine shows they may ship on the 28th; I probably would not have ordered had I paid attention. I was hoping to have them for vacation but I'll be gone before then and the package will sit on my doorstep Smiley Sad