Respected Contributor

Re: Jockey Set of 2 Bras TSV 5/9

[ Edited ]

Both these sets were the TSV  last year. I got the molded cup set and they are very good-  I am a small (34B) and they fit very good. 

This year I am going to try the lightly lined set. I wish they had adjustable straps but I am going to try anyway! 

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the last tsv from this line as I've never bought Jockey.  I should have returned. They have no support and have a uni- boob look.  The straps were uncomfortable and kept slipping off the shoulder.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately I need to go into a store and try bras on.  Sizing is not consistent at all across brands and I have wasted more money on bras I've ordered that don't fit.  

The most recent was Warners Cloud 9 Wirefree bra.  I ordered in the size I always take and the cups were way too small.  I had the dreaded double bubble trouble.  These would have been super comfortable except for that.  I waited to long and couldn't return them.  

If I order these and they don't work, I'm out the s/h plus the return s/h.  

Honored Contributor

I'm difficult to fit - A+ cup, wide across back, narrow in front and absolutely will not buy any bra that has strap adjustment slides in back.

Fortunately, I've found step-in sports bras fit perfectly. Found some at  Amazon .... 3 for $22.

Esteemed Contributor

What is the back closure? Is it hook and eye? I watched the video 3 times and Leah only shows the front. I didn't see the back closure much. If it doesn't have a set of Hook and eyes, I'm not going to buy it. I'm tired of returning items.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

What is the back closure? Is it hook and eye? I watched the video 3 times and Leah only shows the front. I didn't see the back closure much. If it doesn't have a set of Hook and eyes, I'm not going to buy it. I'm tired of returning items.

@Effie54 , the pictures show hook and eye closure.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54 , the pictures show hook and eye closure.

Thank you so much

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL @I feel the same way. Hope you like them when they come! I haven't ordered yet but am considering. Bra shopping is so difficult. Getting the right fit is even more difficult, for me at least. Probably my ideal size would be 42A but since that's impossible to find I wear a 40B and use the last hook.

Respected Contributor

I went ahead and ordered mainly because I love that the straps don't fall down, a problem I experience often with other brands. Going on vacation later this week and thought it would be nice not to have to worry with falling straps as I'm walking around. Didn't realize when I ordered that these were on advance order and there's a great possibility that they won't arrive before I have to leave. Really disappointing, I thought l was leaving plenty of time to get them laundered before I left. Dangitall!

Respected Contributor

My jockey bras arrived yesterday and they are too big.   I did order generously (ordered up because I was in a circle)  because I don't like tight bras.  They are too big overall and i will return and not sure if I will exchange.  Disappointed because they look like they are comfortable and well made.  My fault order isn't working.  Interested to see what others think before I decide to risk an exchange (if available).

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.