A-466925 Jockey Set of 2 Forever Fit Soft Touch Lace Bra

A-466923 Lightly Lined

A-466924 Molded Cup 

Black/Light, Blush/Rose Petal, Gray/Blush, Rose Wine/Mocha or Willow/Orion

S-3X

QVC Price: $62.00 TSV Price: $49.98

Honored Contributor

Re: Jockey Set of 2 Bras TSV 5/9

Thanks for the post @banned again .  Do you know if these bras offer adequate support?

Honored Contributor

I'm intrigued, as I've tried molded cup from other makers.  I'm wondering what makes them "forever fit."

Honored Contributor

I'm noticing a distinct difference in shape of the molded part.  I have some older Breezies T shirt bras that get the breasts up and out.  The newer style is what the Gendels call a "teardrop" shape.  Some might call it saggy.

Valued Contributor

Looks substantial.  Wonder if it's a pullover or if dreaded snaps are involved?  I'm due a few new comfort bras.  Thanks for the heads up @banned again .

Honored Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

Looks substantial.  Wonder if it's a pullover or if dreaded snaps are involved?  I'm due a few new comfort bras.  Thanks for the heads up @banned again .

@Elodie2 , it's a hook and eye closure on the back.

Respected Contributor

I am interested in this bra.  Not sure about how Jockey measures the band size (like is it the actual measurement or actual measurement + a set number of inches like breezies does).  Will watch the presentation since I didn't see the info on the website description.  I like a back closure since my size is changing as I adjust my weight.  I also like the shape as I don't want to be lifted up and out there, just supported.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I just ordered 2 sets of the molded up bras.  Need some new bras and hoping these work out ok.  If not, I can always send them back.  Couldn't resist the blue/green pair (can't remember their exact names) and the blush and beige pair.  Keepiing my fingers crossed as most of the bras I try - whether from QVC or in a store - just don't fit right in the cup.  I don't seem to fill them out quite like I used to. Smiley Surprised)

Trusted Contributor

I think that Jockey has the most comfortable bras that QVC sells! I was so happy I bought 2 sets on the last TSV day and I wear them constantly. I even wear them to bed that’s how comfortable they are. I highly recommend trying them!!
Trusted Contributor

One thing that I find that makes them Forever Fit is that after I wash them and hang them to air dry they never lose their shape. They look and feel the same as the first day I wore them brand new. They do not stretch out and I haven’t had to adjust my straps after wearing them either.