Respected Contributor

Anyone know what it will be? I think it is Dec 24

Honored Contributor

Since they're telling the TSV's BEFORE they come, maybe if you call customer service they'll tell you in advance.

Dan just told about one a few days away

Honored Contributor

Ankle pants.

Respected Contributor

Thank you. It is a pass for me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers TSV ?

[ Edited ]

They are ponte knit ankle pants with a front seam and back pockets.  I placed an advance order from the December Insider and I see they shipped yesterday.  They come in olive, bordeaux, black and steel blue.  The item number is A304979.  I hope I like them as much as I think I will.    I ordered 3 pair, all but black.  I have many black pants and black is not my go to color.  Who knows, if I really like them, I may go back for the black.  I ususally like pants I receive from Joan Rivers, but sometimes am unsure of the size.  I ordred PM.  Hope they fil.

The last slim pants of Joan's I ordered was the plaid ones last month.   I went up a size since they were slim to a PL and had to return for the PM - my usual Joan size.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23  These pants look great. Love a great ankle pant. Nice colors too.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

They are ponte knit ankle pants with a front seam and back pockets.  I placed an advance order from the December Insider and I see they shipped yesterday.  They come in olive, bordeaux, black and steel blue.  The item number is A304979.  I hope I like them as much as I think I will.    I ordered 3 pair, all but black.  I have many black pants and black is not my go to color.  Who knows, if I really like them, I may go back for the black.  I ususally like pants I receive from Joan Rivers, but sometimes am unsure of the size.  I ordred PM.  Hope they fil.

The last slim pants of Joan's I ordered was the plaid ones last month.   I went up a size since they were slim to a PL and had to return for the PM - my usual Joan size.

How did you find the future TSV's in the online December Insider????  I usually get the paper version and can't somehow find the future TSV's in the online one.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle

To my surprise I received a paper Insider magazine for December.  I guess it will be the last paper one I receive.  I have not checked out the online version yet.  I hope it does include the TSV previews because that is the only reason I read the Insider.  I usually check the program guide for the week on line - never did rely on the Insider guide.

Respected Contributor

I didn't receive the paper copy this month yet, but I can't find the TSV previews in the online one. 

Trusted Contributor

David Dangle wrote a blog showing the TSV Ankle Pants

Click Here