Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Faux Suede Boyfriend Shirt TSV July

Of further interest is that I pre-ordered this shirt and gave it a poor review.  I have the e-mail saying the review was approved.  They are only posting 5 star reviews for this shirt.  Interesting to me that they took it down.  

Super Contributor

I love reading all the reviews..  I was going to order one or two...but I saw the measurements ... took my tape measure and it came almost to my knee... I'm short.... I ended up passing on this one..  I'll go back to see if they posted your review ..  if it's not there, what did you posted?  

Honored Contributor

@thyme Patty

I posted that is was a very stiff fabric not at all like the softness of moleskin. I can't remember the exact words but I did not care for the fabric and it was also very long and I am 5'10".  

Valued Contributor

I considered buying this shirt since I love tunics but something just didn't look right to me about it.  Plus, I thought the price was a bit high for a TSV so I passed.

Esteemed Contributor

Hot or not, I didn't like the look of it.

I know it's a business and it supports people.  Joan's been gone (almost?) a couple of years.  Is there any way she has input to these things that still carry her name?

I haven't seen anything new that tempts me.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I see it as more of a lightweight faux suede jacket.  I like longer lengths, btw.  For myself, in my climate, I don't consider it to be a shirt or blouse. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It's very lightweight; I don't think it will be all that warm in cold or chilly weather. It is a bit stiff-ish. I bought it to throw over t-shirt knit tops for a little more warmth and to spruce up a bit. I bought the gray. I don't think it's a spectacular fit, but it's neutral, which I wanted, and I liked it enough to not send it back.

I tried to review it, but at the time I wanted to they seemed to be "hiding" the product on the site and there was nowhere to post, so I never bothered.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all