Respected Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker Crumb Cake Squares TSV

I ordered a few days before the TSV presentations on Wednesday.  Much to my surprise, the UPS man delivered the Crumb cakes today.  I ordered Cinnamon, Raspberry and Lemon.  I have never had any of Jimmy the Baker's products.  So, I just had  to try one after my lunch.  I ate the Cinnamon cake and I was favorably impressed.  I cut some of the paper off the paper baking square and microwaved it for 15 seconds at Power Level 5.  That was just right for me.  So, I did eat the entire square all by myself.  It was a tough job, but someone had to do it since I was the only one here.  It was a reward for me.  Yesterday I got my #2 Dose of the Pfizer vaccine.  I am feeling okay; not terrible, but not great.  Oh, I do feel better after eating the Cinnamon Crumb Cake!  I would recommend these. 

Esteemed Contributor

has anyone that ordered on the day if the TSV received there's ?  Mine is still processing.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore, under your order status beside In Process don't you have an estimated delivery date listed? Mine does. Delivery estimated on 3/12. 

My understanding is that items are processing until they are ready to ship and slap a tracking label on them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Kitty Galore, under your order status beside In Process don't you have an estimated delivery date listed? Mine does. Delivery estimated on 3/12. 

My understanding is that items are processing until they are ready to ship and slap a tracking label on them. 

@Etoile308 Yep it says 3/12 !!!   hopevully will go out Monday or Tuesday 😺
Esteemed Contributor

I got mine.  They are huge, moist & yummy.

Valued Contributor

I received mine yesterday. I tried the lemon today and is delicious. It's not over powered with lemon,moist and the crumb topping has a hint of lemon.

Honored Contributor

These are WONDERFUL! I ordered the plain/raspberry. I took one out to split with DH, couldn't find him - his loss! I really didn't intend to eat the whole piece, but it was SO good, and I was hungry!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

For my lunch today, I thought about having a salad that was left over from a recent carry-out meal.. Then I remembered I still had one Cinnamon Cake in the package on the table, but it had not been frozen (I've had them over a week), so it probably needed to be eaten.  I heated it slightly in the microwave.  Then, for the healthy food: blueberries.  I put blueberries on and around the Cinnamon Cake.  Then for the not-so-healthy addition: I squirted Reddi Whip on top of everything.  DELISH!

Super Contributor

My crumb cakes  are preparing for shipment as we speak.  I chose the raspberry option and am happy that the reviews are positive so far.  I should have them next week.  Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

Reading about how much people enjoy the lemon really makes me wish they had offered a four flavor variety option.