Honored Contributor

Re: Jimmy the Baker Crumb Cake Squares TSV

If I don't buy these before the end of day it will be a miracle.  They look soooo good.

Esteemed Contributor

These are absolutely among the best baked goods I have ever purchased.   I have never,  ever been disappointed with a purchase: exceptionally moist, tasty and delicious!

However,  what you are not going to consume in a short time should be refrigerated or preferably frozen.

Respected Contributor

No Thanks.  I will bake my own...without all the added chemical ingrediants.  I can buy alot of flour for $32 and change!!

Respected Contributor

I got the crumb cakes when they first came out, blueberry and regular and I did not like them at all. I ended up throwing them out after I tried both flavors. I didn't like the taste at all.

Trusted Contributor

I love them.  I have tried many items from Jimmy the Baker and I have enjoyed them all.  I ordered the lemon flavor this time.  Don't know if he ever had that flavor before but I decided to try it.  I have had the rasberry and I thought they were great.  Love his cinammon rolls too.

Trusted Contributor

no thank you! no real butter or eggs and loaded with sugar and calories....mine are better lol Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I gave in and ordered the chocolate/cinnamon.  I have never tried them but they look amazing !!!  My husband loves ny style  crumb cake.  I recently started cutting way back ,  watching my calories and cutting sweets so hope these don't ruin it for me lol !

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered them to send to my parents.  They used to go to Panera every morning for coffee and a pastry.  They have not been able to go for over a year now since the covid restrictions.  I think this will be a nice treat for them. 

Respected Contributor

While these look delicious, I just wouldn't want so many in the house.  If I ate half of a cake at a time (I seriously doubt anyone eats 1/3), that would still be 28 crumb cakes. I really don't keep a lot ot sugary things in the house to tempt me anymore - just something sweet on occasion (too bad I couldn't just buy a couple...lol) not to mention I have a tiny freezer and don't have the room.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Cinnamon & Lemon.