Contributor

Is anyone interested in Jim's special 15th easter basket? I have a couple of his pieces and he does beautiful work. I am considering getting this basket because it is so adorable and cheerful. He is on Q2 right now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore on Q2

[ Edited ]

@browney 

Im watching and enjoying the show! A lot of us Jim Shore enthusiasts are on the Holiday category of the Forum.  I ordered mine...I also have several of the Woodland pieces and many other pieces of his art too.  Jim is a wonderful artist and person. Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I am watching and love it.  I have many, many pieces of his.  I have 2 of his Easter baskets from previous years.  I bought the red, white and blue bird because I have a small bathroom that has a patriotic theme.  Everything on the shelves and wall hanging is his.  I think I'm overboard on his stuff but I just love it.  I think I'm going to get the basket too.  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy watching Jim's shows!! His shows are so easy to watch - of course - depending on the host. I have seen some hosts just ruin his shows by not letting him talk and/or rushing presentation of his products. What a wonderful artist and so humble regarding his talent!! I do like Jayne B with him, but didn't see her this visit.  Jill, Dan and Nancy did a good job! 
       I started an angel collection years ago and own many of his angels.