Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer Rep for Scott Living

Who cares?

Honored Contributor

@Toots711 wrote:

6E3327B3-EA7C-4D75-906C-A2786E32453E.jpeg

I also wondered about how to re-package a mattress.   Is there anyone who would know how to do so?

cc:  @elated  @wakefield64 

@Toots711 , I just looked on .com at the 100 night guarantee and it says if you aren't happy after sleeping on this for 100 nights, to contact the retailer.  (QVC)  Based on them I'm guessing you would get further instructions on what to do to make the return.  

Regular Contributor

I don’t see how she wanted to be with her family then signs to be a vendor for those two doults
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Pearlee 

I don't care for you and you don't care for me so why don't we agree to ignore each other on the boards. 

@icezeus, not to mention that it was, as is so often,  a very banal shot at you.Smiley Happy

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Jill does not have a daughter.  Her husband has a daughter from a previous marriage.  Jill has a step-daughter.  Careful how you word things, because Jill set off a firestorm of criticism when she married.  She called the girl her "bonus daughter."  Many, many women responded to that term.   

She "set off a firestorm" for getting married? Tough Crowd

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 

NO.  She set off a firestorm with the term "Bonus Daughter."  Women responded.  Women who were the birth mothers.  Women who resented the next wife using the term ":Bonus.." to describe their precious, natural born children by the husband that the new wife now claimed!

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@mom2four0418 

NO.  She set off a firestorm with the term "Bonus Daughter."  Women responded.  Women who were the birth mothers.  Women who resented the next wife using the term ":Bonus.." to describe their precious, natural born children by the husband that the new wife now claimed!

@maximillian  Jill's daughter lives with them and has for a long time. Jill took her all over the country looking at colleges and she chose Jill's alma mater.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@mom2four0418 

How wonderful that this young woman has so many people who love her!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Can't stand when Jill boasts about a beach house