Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer Rep for Scott Living

I thought she said she wanted to spend more time with family and such...seems like she is jumping from one thing to another...wasn't she recently doing bit parts on some morning  news show? Wonder what her goal is....she seems seems disjointed and confused.

Respected Contributor

The boys like to talk over themselves anyway, with just Drew he barely stopped talking leaving Jill somewhat out of the loop and out of place imo. 

I would have had her start with some nice accessories and not a boring mattress.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like to see JRT as host take on the Scott brothers.

Super Contributor

Can anyone tell me if this means she will no longer appear on The Today Show with Hoda and Jenna. I thought she was a perfect fit there. and enjoyed her segments. Perhaps with this new thing will expand beyond the mattress into the brothers other products and possible tv work. i wish her well. but will really miss her on Today. 

Honored Contributor

@tarytoo wrote:

Can anyone tell me if this means she will no longer appear on The Today Show with Hoda and Jenna. I thought she was a perfect fit there. and enjoyed her segments. Perhaps with this new thing will expand beyond the mattress into the brothers other products and possible tv work. i wish her well. but will really miss her on Today. 

@tarytoo  I don't know the answer to that but Jill wasn't on Today very often.

Respected Contributor

@tarytoo   On Jill's blog, this is her last paragraph to her tale of how she came to represent the Scott Brothers:

"PS: Many of you have asked if I’ll still be continuing my segments on the TODAY show…the answer is YES!! AND I’ll still be bringing you the recipes and decor tips and shopping finds here at Just Jill. PLUS…there’s something new coming to Just Jill in the next few weeks…more up my sleeve! Stay tuned!"

Honored Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

Didn't she leave QVC "to spend more time with my family?"

I guess that got old really quick. 

@ChillyTulip Isn't that the reason people always use?  Unless of course you are on tv doing the perp walk away from the office.

I imagine she is like all of us and there are reasons why one leaves a job and why we work.  Why second guess it?  Most of us go through it one time or another with work.  Bad working conditions, new opportunities, and a million other reasons. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ 

Jill does not have a daughter.  Her husband has a daughter from a previous marriage.  Jill has a step-daughter.  Careful how you word things, because Jill set off a firestorm of criticism when she married.  She called the girl her "bonus daughter."  Many, many women responded to that term.   

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Jill does not have a daughter.  Her husband has a daughter from a previous marriage.  Jill has a step-daughter.  Careful how you word things, because Jill set of a firestorm of criticism when she married.  She called the girl her "bonus daughter."  Many, many women responded to that term.   

@maximillian  Thank you for informing me of something I already know. Jill call her her daughter. Not step daughter or bonus daughter.

Trusted Contributor

@ChillyTulip  Yes.  I guess the grass is not greener.