Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer Rep for Scott Living

@elated wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

I watched last night, two comments. How many people does it take to sell a mattress, obviously Rick, Jill, Jonathan and Drew.

More importantly, if you are not satisfied with the mattress, how do you send it back? 

I wondered the same thing about returning the mattress!! They never fully explain how to do that process. Maybe you just toss it out. They can't resell it and where would they put it. 

@elated , in the past they used to say that you just needed to call them to make a return and they would send someone to pick up your mattress.  I mean this thing comes shrunk down to fit into a box.  There is no way once it's out of the box you will get it back in so I too wonder how a return works.  I didn't watch any of the presentations.

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@tarytoo   On Jill's blog, this is her last paragraph to her tale of how she came to represent the Scott Brothers:

"PS: Many of you have asked if I’ll still be continuing my segments on the TODAY show…the answer is YES!! AND I’ll still be bringing you the recipes and decor tips and shopping finds here at Just Jill. PLUS…there’s something new coming to Just Jill in the next few weeks…more up my sleeve! Stay tuned!"

I am so excited....NOT

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@tarytoo   On Jill's blog, this is her last paragraph to her tale of how she came to represent the Scott Brothers:

"PS: Many of you have asked if I’ll still be continuing my segments on the TODAY show…the answer is YES!! AND I’ll still be bringing you the recipes and decor tips and shopping finds here at Just Jill. PLUS…there’s something new coming to Just Jill in the next few weeks…more up my sleeve! Stay tuned!"

I am so excited....NOT

@SeaMaiden Well, me neither to be honest.  However I am very happy for her success and wish her much more. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden....lol
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

I am so excited....NOT

@SeaMaiden Well, me neither to be honest.  However I am very happy for her success and wish her much more. 

@Sooner    It seems she is just basically doing what she did at QVC.. selling STUFF. I do not see much different. She talked like as leaving the Q was time to spend with family and such.  Guess she like so many other hosts quit on bad terms or was terminated.... they just do not like to admit it.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

I am so excited....NOT

@Sooner    It seems she is just basically doing what she did at QVC.. selling STUFF. I do not see much different. She talked like as leaving the Q was time to spend with family and such.  Guess she like so many other hosts quit on bad terms or was terminated.... they just do not like to admit it.

@SeaMaiden Well, who does?  And I have respect for folks who don't go around bad-mouthing the company or colleagues.  What would have preferred she say?  And what would be the point in saying anything different?

Respected Contributor

It did seem like a lot of people selling, but I thought this might just have been her introduction into the "Scott family".  I think it would have been more awkward for her to just come out and announce herself as the new rep.  I found it to be nice they are were there for her first go round.

Yes, people were talking over one another; however, I have heard it said many times there is a time delay and it can get confusing. 

I would imagine the next time there is a Scott product to be presented, we may just see Jill by herself.  Of course, who knows?

I don't follow Scott items so I don't know what else she may be presenting in the future. 

Super Contributor

Agreed with too many "hosts" at one time with alot of over talking ...plus a hour for one product to me is boring. You know if you are interested or not right away.  

Also, I like new hosts....I get tired and bored with the same people all the time for years and years; and as the saying goes......"familiarity breeds contempt".  I think kudos to the ones who leave when their tme is up.  Likewise, once you go, stay away please.  I do not feel like many that these people are "like family"...except too miuch of my family all the time can be alot too.  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

I have always enjoyed Jill and bought many items from her presentations she was always prepared and covered everything I need to know. I lwish her well in this new adventure and agree she is still as pretty as ever. 

Valued Contributor

6E3327B3-EA7C-4D75-906C-A2786E32453E.jpeg

I also wondered about how to re-package a mattress.   Is there anyone who would know how to do so?

cc:  @elated  @wakefield64