Contributor

Jill Bauer Rep for Scott Living

Just saw Jill with the Scott Living mattress presentation.  It is good to see her and I hope this works out well.

Super Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer Rep for Scott Living

I saw her last night too.  Just about fell out of my chair!  She hasn't aged a bit. Pretty as ever.  

Trusted Contributor

I know!!  I always liked Jill.  She's been on Today with Hoda and Jenna in the recent past.  It's good to see her.

I am sure being a host at QVC is a tough job with a lot of pressure and after some time, needing to step away.  They work weird hours, (probably) have a lot of pressure to sell and deal with a lot of criticism (on this board for sure.)  

Although I do hate qvc on sundays-- it's always matteresses or something I am not interested in.  LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

As a Rep for Scott Living she'll be on at weird hours for sure . They maybe planning to introduce more of their Home  items besides mattresses .

Honored Contributor

With all her different gigs, I wonder how she's going to spend more time with the family now.

Esteemed Contributor

Good to see Jill again on QVC!!

I have a question about the marttress. I need a new one.I like the idea that it's a hybrid .I have low back issues & need the support. Anyone have  any of their mattresses or similar ones? I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

So nice to see Jill back on the queue. Has she said how old her son is now? And her daughter?

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

So nice to see Jill back on the queue. Has she said how old her son is now? And her daughter?

@KACEE1115   I think her daughter has been in college for a few years. I think her son is in the age group ready to graduate high school soon. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   If Jill still wants more family time, she will have to choose which gigs to accept.  

I don't remember the ages of her children - could they both be in college already?

Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115 She said last night during the midnight TSV show that her son Trevor is 16.  She gave the mattress she tried out at her home to him.