Valued Contributor

These were a previously sold TSV. When I tuned in at midnight there were showing many sizes sold out already. Huh? Trying to get rid of unsold quantities is my guess.

I would never, ever wear jeans of any kind in the heat and humidity of summer. Too hot and sticky. A nice lightweight pair of long pants would suffice.

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Trinity11   If you are being frank then not many of us have a body type that any fashions actually do justice to - loose or tight so wear what you like and want!!  Most of us would be restricted to wearing uncomfortable boring cover up clothing because of our  body types.  I will wear what I am comfortable in and like!!  

I have seen countless women with weight issues that do not have to cover up their bodies to look wonderful @Pook . Tailored, beautifully constructed clothing in high quality fabric does justice to any woman's body...not just thin women. Nobody need resort to wearing pants that appear to emphasize figure flaws. Too much flattering clothing out there in retail to resort to today's TSV.😳

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

They just don't fit the model.🥺

Yes they do. They are meant to be form fitting. Plus or regular size, that's the look. Maybe it's just not for you. Plenty of loose, baggy jeans.

There is a vast difference between loose, baggy jeans and too tight, ill fitting jeans @ellaphant . 🙄

Respected Contributor

@sugar plum ... Not only have they been sold before, the reviews were not so good.  Buyer beware! Cat Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Couldn't edit to add that those who are complaining should maybe try or stick to a brand like Denim & Co which are made to be a bit baggy and loose fitting!

Well that's the other end of the spectrum. Denim & Co. has some nicely tailored jeans. Not all of the, are baggy nor loose. These are just s big no. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

@Trinity11   If you are being frank then not many of us have a body type that any fashions actually do justice to - loose or tight so wear what you like and want!!  Most of us would be restricted to wearing uncomfortable boring cover up clothing because of our  body types.  I will wear what I am comfortable in and like!!  

I have seen countless women with weight issues that do not have to cover up their bodies to look wonderful @Pook . Tailored, beautifully constructed clothing in high quality fabric does justice to any woman's body...not just thin women. Nobody need resort to wearing pants that appear to emphasize figure flaws. Too much flattering clothing out there in retail to resort to today's TSV.😳

The so called tailored beautifully constructed clothing... that you mention is a matter of opinion and best choice for you and other like minded but many many others, including me think that type of clothing screams that the wearer is very insecure and trying to camouflage  what they see as an imperfect body.  We are all the only ones that count as far as what type of clothing suits us and if we are lacking confidence we dress to cover up what we wrongly believe is body flaws!!!  Again wear what YOU like and do not think others should agree with what you think is the best way of dressing!!!  Everyone has a choice in what types of clothing is best for them!!Those models being criticized might find those jeans very comfortable and great looking plus take offense at some of these posts referring to them as overweight and needing to camouflage!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Pook wrote:

The so called tailored beautifully constructed clothing... that you mention is a matter of opinion and best choice for you and other like minded but many many others, including me think that type of clothing screams that the wearer is very insecure and trying to camouflage  what they see as an imperfect body.  We are all the only ones that count as far as what type of clothing suits us and if we are lacking confidence we dress to cover up what we wrongly believe is body flaws!!!  Again wear what YOU like and do not think others should agree with what you think is the best way of dressing!!!  Everyone has a choice in what types of clothing is best for them!!Those models being criticized might find those jeans very comfortable and great looking plus take offense at some of these posts referring to them as overweight and needing to camouflage!!!

Relax.😳 Sounds like this subject is raising your blood pressure. 🙄

Super Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I'd be interested in knowing why the brand always says ''size down''...why not just make them the correct ordering size?  Would it be a marketing ploy to make you feel ''better about yourself'', in that you are wearing a smaller size??

I agree with you!   To me the size down 1 size is a marketing ploy.   Why not just sell the jjeans in the correct size.