Trusted Contributor

I don't think I have ever seen QVC do this many crop/capri/pedal pusher/shorts across all brands as I have seen this year. 

Personally, I am sick of seeing them presented. 

It seems like Q gets on a kick and just doesn't know when to stop. 

Respected Contributor

@jackiejenny   I couldn't agree more!!!!!!! Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

These capris aren't flattering on anyone and looks very uncomfortable. I couldn't click out of the home page fast enough.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

They just don't fit the model.🥺

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

That is how they are supposed to fit!!  Any bigger would give a puffy stomach and baggy bottom look!!  My 1st pair  I bought that I sized down  was nice at first but when I started moving and sitting and standing I was very uncomfortable because they were too baggy at the waist and rubbed at my waist and stomach which got red and sore. When I sized down even another size they fit perfectly and were very comfortable!  I now have several regular pairs of jeans both straight leg and boot cut and 3 pairs of shorts in this brand!  Those that think they are too tight either have not tried them or want that bigger baggy loose look!!  They are a thicker material so they will rub when not a perfect fit!

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Doesn't that look uncomfortably hot for summer?!!...Plus it's really not attractive.

Honored Contributor

Couldn't edit to add that those who are complaining should maybe try or stick to a brand like Denim & Co which are made to be a bit baggy and loose fitting!

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Yes they do. They are meant to be form fitting. Plus or regular size, that's the look. Maybe it's just not for you. Plenty of loose, baggy jeans.

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

That is how they are supposed to fit!!  Any bigger would give a puffy stomach and baggy bottom look!!  My 1st pair  I bought that I sized down  was nice at first but when I started moving and sitting and standing I was very uncomfortable because they were too baggy at the waist and rubbed at my waist and stomach which got red and sore. When I sized down even another size they fit perfectly and were very comfortable!  I now have several regular pairs of jeans both straight leg and boot cut and 3 pairs of shorts in this brand!  Those that think they are too tight either have not tried them or want that bigger baggy loose look!!  They are a thicker material so they will rub when not a perfect fit!

Then I will be frank. They do not do the lovely model's body type justice. That silhouette looks better on lean women with slim legs. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11   If you are being frank then not many of us have a body type that any fashions actually do justice to - loose or tight so wear what you like and want!!  Most of us would be restricted to wearing uncomfortable boring cover up clothing because of our  body types.  I will wear what I am comfortable in and like!!