Honored Contributor

Look really,really bad on the model. 

Respected Contributor

Not exciting me; with my heavy legs, the style just doesn't do it for me. The parts of the presentation I watched seemed that the models wore a size too small but I guess that's the style now. Thinking they'll sell lots of them, I'm sure they're loved by those lucky people with beautiful legs.

Honored Contributor

And in my posting I am not saying anything against traditionally built women-I am one myself- I think clothes should fit well and not be too close to the body no matter your size.

Honored Contributor

Jeans are SO stinking HOT to wear in the summertime. Who does this? I sure don't. I will say I have a few prs of what target calls jjeggings by a brand they carry (maybe a 'house' brand, not sure. I love these for warmer weather as they are very lightweight in fabric, look great on too and only about $20.00 or less. If and when I need to wear a pr of long pants ie jeans, these are the ones I grab, but still very seldon in the hot weather.

All these crazy lengths too they call bermudas, capris, pedal pushers, crop pants, shorts of all sorts of inseams - crazy I tell you! 

NO, not buying these or any other pr of shorts, crops, capris, pedal pushers - they all  = cr*p in the lazy hazy crazy days of summer and all 90+ degrees of it that many of us experience nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this NYDJ guy/rep/vendor/sales person gives me the creeps!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

And in my posting I am not saying anything against traditionally built women-I am one myself- I think clothes should fit well and not be to close to the body no matter your size.

have noticed Q puts all models from xs and up in too tight clothing, 

Honored Contributor

Amen Sister @Group 5 minus 1   on the sizes the models and some hosts absolutely squeeze themselves into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why oh why do they do this? They do not look good in a size or two too small. You can not tell me they feel good in these that tight. 

And in 90+degree weather we get now??????  No thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Apparently this was offered before.  I never ordered.  I do need capris though.  I read the reviews and they were majority not good.  Most of these were from people that got the them the first go round. So I'll pass.  Anyone know some good ones?  I really need them. I have full length jeans, cropped and denim shorts.  No capris.   I don't like it when the material stretches when you bend you knee.  So that it  bags out when stand straight.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

when jeans pull at the back of the thigh, its a sign you need to size up, 

Esteemed Contributor

no thanks