New Contributor

Did anybody receive their TSV La-Z Boy recliner?  I was just wanting to see how you liked it? Still waiting for ours to get here.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

Got ours yesterday. Returning it. Very disappointed. It is very diffcult to use the arm to recline and return to upright position. Also, it is not quiet. Quite loud when it returns to the upright position. Upper body strength is needed. Also, has a funky odor. 

Contributor

Well I hate to tell you this but all recliners have a noise when returning to the upright position. I just bought 2 right after Christmas and all the brands had this and I was told that this is the mechanism noise and that is normal. I had the same question in the furniture store.. I think that is why I decided to get mine locally so it could be addressed to me and they showed me exactly how to recline the chair and bring it to the upright position.  Before you return it go to a store that sells La_z_boys and they can show you exactly anything you have a question about.  Just let them think you are thinking of getting a new recliner. Hope this helps.